1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

Bring back Gear Lube and Rudder. Just reverse their functions such that they would reduce Agility. Because lots of players would love to reduce their Ship Agility to make the game playable.

Last edited: 5 Sep 2018
  2. AnubisX1

AnubisX1 New Member

WOW! Just WOW! Have only hated playing this game once and yes that was during the agility event. Is is April Fools Day or something? I've had to take anti nausea tablets just to try this out. How anyone can be happy with this is beyond me. If these changes arent cut by 50%in the next 24 hours I will only be logging in to check if it has changed to some kind of reality. Hand back your paychecks devs, this has taken idiocy to a new level. Sorry guild buds but this is ridiculous, understand if you boot me out.

3. CENTURION2501

CENTURION2501 New Member

Absolutely hate this update. After playing on 3 different devices/ accounts I've finally had enough. This has been my go to stress buddy for so long, but I just can't cope with the change. Thanks, but I'm cashing out.

VantaBlack and Te rompi el tuje like this.
  4. guykakin

guykakin Member

thanks for the update and introducing the gatling gun, once the defense issue is worked out it will be great. I also like the new camera option, it stops the camera from spinning when you get close to a wall. however the agility thing is a mess, almost impossible to control enfo esp on a relatively smaller phone screen, that plus other ships wiggling all over the place makes it hard to hit with point weapons. I think an option to adjust joystick sensitivity would make ships more controllable. also there should be an option to remove autopilot button, I've moved it all the way the corner but still taking up valuable screen space.

Nathan Carlson likes this.
  5. Elrayzbak

Elrayzbak New Member

Yeahh you killed the game !!!! I Hope lot of players are leaving so maybe you will see that you did a great bullshit.

6. AnubisX1

AnubisX1 New Member

Seriously dude? Thanks for your valuable contribution

ShipCrusherCz and sea31 like this.
  7. Sachin Shekhar

Trivia
    April's Fool Day has been changed from April 1st to September 4th.

VantaBlack and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

And thanks for your equally valuable one

9. capphil11

capphil11 Member

10. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

But jokes aside, this update was needed.

Screenshot_2018-09-04-23-40-59-581_com.android.chrome.png

Mortars and torps definitely needed an indirect nerf!!!! ;)

11. AnubisX1

AnubisX1 New Member

You're welcome, thought a well known member would recognize when something is a total disaster, apparently not. Enjoy the game as it is, you sound like you deserve it

12. machoHUN

machoHUN New Member

guys, guys.. c'mon just chill out.

don't you see it is all a joke? the developers are messing with us, perhaps they got too much vodka, perhaps not. who knows.

is this the worst game change ever? probably.
    is the gatling the most unremarkable weapon ever? yeah, quite.

but if you don't care of ranking, this full agility isn't so bad after all. I play in custom matches with my guild-mates and it's a fun mess: rotating and avoiding torpedos at the very last moment, I was never able to do it with the shooter.

the "360 no scope shots with snipers w/ 45% critical chance" will soon be the new cancer everyone is waiting for. so, mark my words.

but the gatling, man, it just sucks bananas.
    where did you get that idea, from a YT comment?

peace out

13. OurTeamIsNoob

OurTeamIsNoob Active Member

Well I care about ranking and dropping 1300 ibfamy below your best is pretty bad

14. AnubisX1

AnubisX1 New Member

Actually joined before you champ. I've done my time, just don't believe how many posts you make allows you some superiority complex. Maybe spend more time playing instead of posting irrelevant comments and you might see what's right in front of you. Keep up the great work.

15. Sachin Shekhar

How do mortars and torpedoes get indirect nerf?

16. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Maxed ship agility ;) that's all I'm saying.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  17. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

18. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Lol? I was just pointing out the irony of you making a new post to tell someone else that they made a useless post. I have no idea why you think I have a "superiority complex"

19. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I am really excited about this update with a new weapon
    1st this is a weapon I did suggest in the suggestions forum if my post inspired the Gatling gun can I get a free epic or legendary Gatling gun for inspiring the wepon? If my post was not taking into consideration and it was someone else’s post please give them the wepon to start.
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/my-top-3-new-content-requests.10494/page-2#post-127015
    Here was my post

#2 since it will take a long time to earn enough Gatling guns to be usable is it possible to have a special event where everyone gets a sample Gatling gun to use based on normal gear score or ship tier. So a tier 7 would get a level 50 epic tier 6 a level 40 so on and so on. This way everyone has a Gatling gun equipped and required and can try it out on the weekend event.

Overall excited for the new wepon

Last edited: 4 Sep 2018
  20. shay

shay New Member

Finally!!! It about time. The game was so slow. And now its so much different.
    Well done bb