1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My top 3 new content requests

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by P0rthos, 24 Jul 2017.

1. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I like the boss battles as that would be great content. I would also like to see a couple of new weapons. The last new item was for fixers with the repair bolt. I would like to see a gattaling gun. It can be long range and fires bullets rapid fire. Each bullet will do small damage but you can hold fire down for 3-4 seconds so it could do a stream of damage. Cool down 10+ seconds. This would be a 2 slot item.

The other item I would like is a smoke bomb. It does not do damage but when I hits it fogs out the scream like when you go through napalm, but when you leave the fog dissipates over time like burning or stun.
    Lastly I would like to see a reverse bolt for a yellow item. So Tesla bolt stuns the reverse bolt would flip the players controls for direction for X number is seconds. Imagine if you tried to aim left and it went right, backwards to become forward for 10 seconds or till the enemy got hit.
    Just a couple of different items to make the game more interesting and provide a different game play experience.

2. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

Never ever was remotely near his league... but loved his Youtube channel! :(

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Haha,I wish 2 see it...but we all know giving ideas is pointlesss

4. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    How come this was never implement!? NEW EVENT!