1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The game gives fixers no credit for doing their jobs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AFatMidget, 21 Aug 2017.

1. AFatMidget

AFatMidget New Member

And it sucks, a lot. So much so that I created a forum account just to complain about it.

[​IMG]

Like come on, the guy above me did 200 more damage than me and I did 6.8k healing, yet he's apparently a more valuable player, according to the game.

This has happened far more times than this one alone, and I sincerely hope it gets fixed.
    Currently the game provides absolutely no motivation for players to go fixer, besides the quests,
    which would explain why there's often times 1 or no fixers on a team.

2. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

Then don't be a fixer?

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Your image is not working (for me at least).

But I'm guessing the player above you had Firebomb, Napalm, Flare gun, Carronade, Frost blaster, or Frost launcher, am I right?

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Hellcat17

Hellcat17 New Member

Players recognize it. Good fixers get lots of friend request, You can find good players to play with and fleet up and gain infamy. That's enough reason for me to be a fixer

JustPlainSowad likes this.
  5. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

No i agree healers need more recognization and the star awards logic needs to recognize that too

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. AFatMidget

AFatMidget New Member

Apparently the image doesn't work, here's an imgur link showing the stats from one of my games which was supposed to be in this post: http://imgur.com/a/bfJOR

Being a fixer is an extremely important part of the team strategically. As you can see from the stats, I was able to negate the damage done from 3 of the 5 players on the enemy team. Also, often times I don't get a fixer on my team, and it gets annoying not being able to regain my health, and so I relieve that feeling from myself and others as well through being a fixer. It's just that it's disappointing that supporting the team results in being unable to gain as many material rewards as a normal person would.

I realize that other players recognize a fixer's efforts, but the reason why I made this post was to show that the game itself doesn't recognize a fixer's efforts, shown by the rankings showing what it sees as the most valuable players.

Also not shown but known: You get more rewards when the game views you as more valuable, such as stars (what I see as pretty important), gold and sugar.

7. AFatMidget

AFatMidget New Member

You know, sadly they mostly had good weapons. They did have a carronade though.

8. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Then why game created with fixer... ask admins to close the game....
    Stop annoying others...may be you donno, there are some serious players.
    who are not like you...!
    respect others game play.

9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

He got lots of extra assist points from freezing players with the carronade. There are extra ways that will get you a higher place in the star ranking system. These include; Burning, stunning, frosting and more of which nobody knows of :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member