1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

(Suspended) For being creative. Prevent getting reported = 100% win rate?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Miku Da Yo 39, 23 Oct 2017.

?

Do you guys think it was right for me to get suspended?

1. It was Bias

53.7%
  2. It was Just

46.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I think the point he's trying to make is that everyone will not know about his playstyle beforehand because they do not visit the forums. They'll either find out the hard way during the match or after the match by which point the game has already been lost and he's been reported.

Last edited: 24 Oct 2017
  2. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

i suppose so, i guess i said it wrong also, what i wanted to point out was that if you don't know the fixer on your team... assume the worst and play like you don't have a fixer. any heal points you get from that fixer is considered a bonus

Sewah and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Closing this thread - I've posted it several times now and it is also in our guidelines - personal issues do not belong in the forum.

Please contact our Player Support and the team will look into it for anyone who feels a suspension was unwarranted.

Mr. Chompers, kat Boylan and Kalbs like this.
  4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Mr. Chompers and kat Boylan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.