1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for EVENTS and NEW GAMEPLAY MODES

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 25 Feb 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I like to see an event like Deathmatch where everybody has the same ship, so everybody a mk1 Shooter with a standard cannon, Sniper and one other.

Maybe one week we all have a mk1 Shooter, next week everyone a mk1 Speeder, and so on. Or it rotates every battle. As we all have the same ship and set up.

This will really show our skills!

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 4 Jun 2018
  2. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

There is no fair play in events, people at more 45 level with 4k infamy using mk1 ships with epic weapons with training benefits and won easily with new players,please improve matchmaking currently running on mk? & gear score.

3. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Your comments should be posted in a different thread: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/manipulating-gear-score-in-deathmatch.19848/page-2#post-145890

This is for suggestions only. I suggested to give everybody the same ship and weapons for a next event. That will be fun and we can see how good or how bad we really are ;).

Nikkie! and EyesTv like this.
  4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Make capture a heal zone so if you are in it it's the equivalent of a t5 legendary pulse heal

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Wow.What a nice idea,buddy.:):):)

6. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Wow, you predicted the future. Events are here now.

HAPPY SITHSHA and EyesTv like this.
  7. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

I like that idea

8. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

but when you watch a replay and someone respawns it stops u from watching

9. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Combining a bunch of suggestions I've seen…
    "9 versus 9"
    There would be 9 players in each game, and they would only ever play in Destruct 9.
    They would work together to blow up the giant "9" Buoy in the middle of the map. It would shoot Torpedoes and Mortars everywhere, in patterns. The Torpedoes/Mortars and the Buoy's health would change based on player Gear Score, and the Buoy would be immune to Mines, Napalm, Tesla Bolt, and freezing effects.
    The map would slowly shrink, forcing everyone to move closer to the Buoy, and destroying players who are touched by the closing boundary.
    Players would win if they destroyed the Buoy, and lose if the 5-minute timer ran out or all 9 ships were destroyed.

10. HAPPY SITHSHA

Well,thanks buddy.:):):)

I never thought that this thread will get pinned.I am so happy.:):):)

11. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

Matchmaking in this last event is really out of whack, the disparity on inf is just absurd, also the respawn timer is buggy, after it turns to 0 and, at times, can take about 10 secs for the respawn to actually happens.
    As a suggestion, I think is time to do a Fleeting TDM sometimes for a change, wanna feel I’m still part of a guild.

EyesTv likes this.
  12. HAPPY SITHSHA

Well,I got an idea for 2 new events.But these two events should occur at the same time.

1)DESTROY THE DEFENDER:

This event is for Shooters,Defenders and Fixers.This is a 3 vs 3 match.If fixer appears in this event,then there should be at most a fixer on both the teams.

In each team,there is an AI controlled defender with a big amount of HP(depends on the ships' gear score,I don't think about that).That defender doesn't move but it will continuously fire mortars(Long Range and Ballpark) on the enemies.

Your GOAL:DESTROY that enemy AI defender within 3 min(don't forget to protect your friendly AI defender)or try to get most kills as fast as your team could(You and enemy will respawn after being died).If your team destroy that enemy AI controlled defender first,your team wins.

If the boats are Mk4 or below Mk4,then the AI defender would carry Long Range and Ballpark.If the boats are Mk5 and above,then the AI defender would carry LRM,Ballpark and Blast Cannon.You can't go very near the enemy AI defender(like range of 15 or 18).

After every 8.5 seconds,the AI defender is protected by a TECHNO SHIELD for the next 4 seconds that completely absorbs the damage dealt at that time.And then the shield will get activated after 8.5 seconds.The level of the weapons that the AI defender will hold(RARE OR EPIC) depends on the ship's gear score.

I'm sure the AI defender should have the following hp(depending on ships' gearscore):
    :):):)

The weapon accuracy of that AI defender is 60-65%)

Last edited: 24 Jun 2018
    Nikkie! likes this.
  13. HAPPY SITHSHA

2)SLAY THE SHOOTER:

This event is for Speeders and Enforcers only.Like I said in the previous event,this will be a 3vs3 match.But there will an AI controlled shooter in this event in both teams but this Shooter will MOVE and SHOOT.

The Shooter is provided with the following weapons:
    Cannon,Carronade,Grenade(If all boats are Mk3 and below Mk3)

Cannon,Carronade,Grenade and Sniper(If all boats are Mk4 and Mk5)

Cannon,Carronade,Grenade,Sniper and Explosive Cannon(If all boats are Mk6 and Mk7)

This AI shooter is provided with that TECHNO Shield like I said in the previous event.The level of the weapons that the AI shooter will hold(RARE or Epic) depends on the ships' gear score.

YOUR GOAL:DESTROY that enemy AI shooter within 3 min(don't forget to protect your own AI shooter too) or try to get most kills with your team.The team that destroys that enemy AI shooter wins)
    :):):)

The weapon accuracy of that AI shooter is 55-60%.

Nikkie! likes this.
  14. HAPPY SITHSHA

Do u like these new events?
    @TheAntiSnipe do u like my idea?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nikkie! likes this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Personally, I'd like these events to be PvE with all players facing a boss bot. That would be cool

16. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Maybe not that much, but that would be cool

EyesTv and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  17. NathanaelK

Accuracy-Focused TDM:
    The first team to 10 kills wins, or the team with the most kills when the five-minute timer runs out.
    You suffer damage for each of your missed shots. (If your shot deals 0 damage, you suffer its full damage.)
    You suffer full damage from your expired Mine if it deals no damage to anyone.
    If no one takes damage from your Napalm then you take the damage dealt per tick multiplied by the duration.
    If your Big Torpedo hits the wall and the splash damage doesn't hurt an enemy, it effectively hits you.
    Maybe increase everyone's health a bit too. :)

Last edited: 13 Jul 2018
    Ackoroth likes this.
  18. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    Sounds cool! I hope this means I won’t get one shotted by a big Torp now

19. Ahepic

Ahepic Member

New event modes ideas:
    1- ( Damage time )
    In this mode all ships have unlimited health so no ships will be destroyed, the goal is that every team must deal as much as they can dmg to other team & the team who deal the highest dmg win, or they have dmg target who reach it first win.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    2 - ( Shots maker )
    The same concept of ( dmg time )
    But for the number of successful shots every team do, the highest number of shots win or who reach shots target first win.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    3 - ( Boxes collector )
    "This mode needs some work from the dev"
    In this mode the two teams have to search & collect boxes widespread in the map that appear & disappear for more challenge,
    The team who collect more boxes wins, or -of course- reaching the target, of course the ships can destroy each other.
    "The boxes can give small rewards of boosts ...etc or nothing.
    "The matchmaker must be fair with ships types, both teams must have the same ships "so no 3 speeders in one team & 1 speeder in the other team for example"

20. NathanaelK

4v4 Barrage:
    • There are no Global Cooldowns.
    • All games are played in a special event version of Wayward Pains.
    • Automatic turrets are placed around the map; they fire at any ship which enters a radius around them.
    • A target suffers +25% damage per hit* taken in the last 4 seconds (basically if your team hits a target many times in succession, all hits but the first do extra damage). This damage boost can incur multiple times on one attack.
    • Capturing functions normally.
    • The Battle Clock counts down from 5 minutes.

*By "Hit", I mean "Firing of a weapon". So a single barrrage from a Carronade doesn't boost its own damage — nor do the ticks from a single fire weapon, Triple Torpedoes, or Missiles.

Last edited: 13 Jul 2018
    *JAWS* and TheAntiSnipe like this.