1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Inventory Scroll Bar / Bigger Window

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Zotah, 29 Oct 2017.

1. Zotah

Zotah Member

Please add an inventory scroll bar and/or a config option to enlarge the inventory window full screen. In my case, I like to mange my inventory by grouping my items base on category, type and quality. My inventory space is close to 100 and this is not easy to move items arround.

Thanks for the consideration.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  2. Zotah

Zotah Member

I have the IOS interface. Not if the inventory management is the same on Android.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

4. Zotah

Zotah Member

Well I hope the duplicate thread will reinforce the suggestion :)

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Liking this thread because the inventory is not functional. I try to pull as vertically as I can, but it almost always grabs and swaps items. The only time it’s 100% sure to scroll is when I’m actually trying to grab items.

Also it would be nice if perks and pieces could go somewhere else. Even L1 items could probably be stacked. I wouldn’t even care if stacked weapons and pieces detracted from your slots, it would just make it easier to organise and scroll about.

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yup, that thread I linked goes over everything you mentioned. As a really quick summary if you pull items from the side it works 100%. If you go vertical it's a crap shoot whether you are scrolling or pulling. It's obnoxious to use that interface. I also made suggestions on auto-ordering items to avoid having to manually muck with ordering and thus scrolling. Moving items between top and bottom of a big list is a substantial pain.

The only thing I can highly recommend is to put all blank space and items you use at the top of the list, and everything else at the bottom. That will minimize the need to scroll and is one way to get by with a little more sanity.