1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild inactive leader

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SHADOWSLIFER, 12 Oct 2017.

1. SHADOWSLIFER

SHADOWSLIFER New Member

Hi there, i reported several times my guild leder in past 2 weeks, nothing happened.
    I hope the staff can remove "el bello amigo" from the guild "Italia patria mia" [IPM], because he's a lvl 5 with 119 rep since i joined and never saw him again in months.
    Thanks!

2. CaptainBluBallz

CaptainBluBallz New Member

Uhhh....just leave the guild?

3. SHADOWSLIFER

SHADOWSLIFER New Member

nope, i don't think it's a good solution. I could ask the active members to leave it after rewards, but i think removing the lead is a better solution.
    Of course, if there is no support about it, leaving the guild is the way.

4. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    You realise the dev's wouldn't do that... right? I mean, your "case" is 1 minor thing that is already easily solved.

~CanadianGoddess~ likes this.
  5. SHADOWSLIFER

SHADOWSLIFER New Member

yes, i understand.
    But then why there is a inactivity report button, if they won't kick inactive leaders?

6. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

Pretty sure that's a question for the devs... But, like other people are saying, there's a visible solution to that. Just leave the guild, along with the rest of your guild mates.

7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

It costs 100k in sugar to start a guild. Start one and have all the guild members interested join. What you're trying to do is called mutiny.

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

We're playing a game about ships. I think mutiny should definitely be a thing ;)

Although I totally get why it's not a thing hahaa.

9. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    image.gif Yeah, that's mutiny...

10. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

Your request 100% won't happen. Even if someone is inactive, you can't just take away the guild he has paid for. If you are unhappy with the situation id suggest to create your own guild or join any other that seems more active

Rainbow Warrior and The Otherguy like this.
  11. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast New Member

If mutiny is not allowed. Can we change that to the fellow officers?

The only one who can kick or demote an inactive officer is the guild leader. And this has become a problem when the guild leader is also inactive, and we have 4 inactive officers. Hope the dev make some vote feature for an inactive officer (enable if the user has been inactive for 2 weeks).

12. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    What does necroed mean

13. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast New Member

Chill dude, please be civil and don't use trash word. You know how to socialize, aren't you?

1. You can get this thread from google search engine, with keyword 'inactive guild leader'?
    2. It doesn't matter if the thread starter still has this issue or not, since this problem still exists and no follow up.

14. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast New Member

I think what he means:

No ones replied to this thread since October 2017, so this thread has been dead and forgotten. And I happen to make this thread back to life. ;)

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

1. I have suggested this exact solution before in another thread I made, called "Changes needed for current guild structuring"(https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/changes-needed-for-current-guild-structuring.14157/)

2. However, the devs HAVE said that they are gonna let guild governance be handled by the guild players in question. They have not stated that they won't make any changes, but I'm sure they have seen a lot of the concerns shared by the players.

Sooo... I'm not locking this thread, and I appreciate you necroing it, actually, since it avoided one more thread flooding the already huge forum.

However, I'd suggest that you and your friends create a new guild, so that for now, your issue will be resolved.

Last edited: 14 Apr 2018
  16. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast New Member

Thanks for your awesome reply.

Yes, the duplicated issue or thread is annoying for the dev or the moderator, be it on Github, Gitlab, StackOverflow, or any other forum. They will just close it and put some comment 'related to' or 'duplicated'. :p

And I also agree with the developer's decision, this is a low priority issue and not some major bug. But this will become their concern if a lot of users says so. ;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  17. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

@ShadowBeast

• I am sorry for my rude attitude. I understand if you still do not wish to talk to me. I just want to let you know that Im still butt hurt about them nerfing my pulse. :(
      • Heres some fish and chips, enjoy images (15).jpeg
      • :)

18. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast New Member

It's ok dude. Willing to apologize is a proof that you're a good person. And thanks for the meal. :D

19. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    That's some great fish and chips with a beautiful background ;)
    You're making me hungry
    At 2am
    What am I doing up so late

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  20. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Nah, dude... It's all about the tuna and saltines...