1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes needed for current guild structuring

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TheAntiSnipe, 4 Nov 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

1. Vote
    If a leader is inactive, members should vote for one member to become the leader. >50% in favor makes the person who has started the vote a leader. The current leader can prevent a "mutiny" scenario by "veto"ing the vote if he is active.

2. Last login
    Totally necessary. The last login of a member should be visible in the guild screen to facilitate better guild management.

3. Online light
    Like in the friend chat, we should see if our mates are online, AND we need a fleet option on the guild screen as well. Would be quicker than to access the friend chat.

4. Guild message board
    With all the guild menus, there needs to be a guild message board, or the "Message Board" menu, which allows the leader and officers to give commands.

5. A ragequit/sabotage counter
    I've heard that some players, after gaining the officer position, misuse it to kick all the members and then leave, sabotaging the rivalry. I suggest that one officer can only kick one member at a time. Only the leader can do a mass-kick.

6. Co-Leader
    A co-leader is basically the same as a leader in that he can kick members and officers, BUT cannot promote or demote officers. Co-leaders can masskick members, but have cooldowns for officers. They can send guild mail(another mechanic suggested by the community) and have almost the same standing as leaders.

7. x kicked by y warnings.
    When a member is kicked, the message on chats should mention the name of the person who kicked the member. Same for all guild activities like promotion, invites and acceptance.

8. Guild mail
    Exclusive to leader and co-leader, guildmail is delivered once a week, and details every order that the leader or co-leader has to give.
    That's all, feel free to give suggestions, I'll edit this post accordingly so the the devs won't have to go through pages upon pages of torture lol.

Last edited: 13 Nov 2017
  2. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Also add a sign visible to all if a guildmate is already in-fleet with another guildmate. So we dont have to send a fleet request while the one we request is already in fleet with others

3. Skempo

Skempo New Member

Love this. I have an AFK leader for months but a very active guild. I’m the only officer but would love to promote. Can’t because the dude is gone.
    A few more guild spot would be great also. 25 is small.

AoiTenshi and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Guild mail could also be an option?
    Where it sends what you say to all your guild members in the friend chat.

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I have a feeling this is the next thing happening to guilds.

Disguised, TheAntiSnipe and Tirth2_ like this.
  6. Zen master

Zen master Member

Pinning messages would be nice too. We have to repeat guidance about quests every couple hours and even then can't be sure everyone saw it. The ability to pin a single message at a time would be nice.

7. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Agreed, we should be able to see when a friend is in fleet, have a special area of our friends list for guild mates and the top contribution trophies should show who is contributing overall, not weighted to how much a person completed one quest. People who complete early easy quests get more trophies than someone contributing more to a harder quest.

8. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

I think number one is less benefit function right now, since we can create new one.

Unless guild have level, we donate gold/sugar to level up guild to increase capacity members then vote/mutiny function will be good.

9. TheAntiSnipe

Well, the reason I want it to be implemented is because badass names like Renegades or even Fifty Caliber Squad are going to get harder and harder to come by. Sometimes, people came together just because the guild was well-named. Like, before guild update. People may not wanna lose the cool name, ya know?

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Yeah it's cool, but imo hard too see if dev wanna do that just because name.

But still cool idea. Cheers

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    A rank higher than officer but lower than leader that can promote/deomote members and officers and send guild mails

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

Co-leader mechanic, huh? Ya, we need that too.

13. TheAntiSnipe

@The Grim Repair if you are reading this, please say that you are so that we know it's been seen by the devs and mods.

14. TheFixer27

A boat
    Yeah all these ideas from clash royale and clash of clans lol

15. TheAntiSnipe

And Boom Beach

16. TheFixer27

A boat
    I forgot that game exist :eek::oops:

17. TheAntiSnipe

I was an old player, but I quit too. Hate Supercell nowadays. They make good games, but their games are just not my type.

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  18. TheFixer27

A boat
    Ft
    IKR,anyway,back to the topic!! :) ,what about a 10-15minutes cool down between each kick for officers?

19. TheAntiSnipe

Well, for a leader, I don't believe cooldowns are necessary at all. For co-leaders, cooldowns only for officers. For officers, cooldown for members. Cooldowns shall be standard. An officer or a co-leader is only allowed to kick THREE members(or officers, in case of co-leader) a day. So that the leader can keep his eye on stuff.

20. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

We have a ragekicker in our guild. We should be able to know who is the kicker by a messeage like "xxplayer has been kick by xxplayer"