1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

General Questions Guide (players / admins) - Answers Appreciated

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tommy1UP, 10 May 2017.

1. Tommy1UP

Tommy1UP Member

I really do appreciate all that effort you put into this post this is a massive help for me, as the information is very helpful. In addition, no surprises if other new players can be guided from this too.

Also This must of took you a while lol so again thanks a bunch :).

Now I don't really need to ask any follow up questions as all the answers seem self explanatory however there's one....
    I'll like to ask what is the difference between parts and item pieces. I might be over complicating it therefore Is a main reason why I dont understand lol but a brief answer would be great.

Lastly, as I progress I've said I'll update this post and add more questions so be prepared lol :D :p

2. Tommy1UP

Tommy1UP Member

Wait what loool :D

3. Tommy1UP

Tommy1UP Member

Ohh lol that comment below confused me however you're in the same type of range as me but a few days older. :D

4. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

What kind of boat do you like in the game?

5. Tommy1UP

Tommy1UP Member

Okay so that's not that long and you seem to be a high level player. But the experience with the game mechanics do I help to read plays ?.

But that's good for you loads of game time to practice and become a better player so yeah that's a bonus for you lol. (However, I'm sorry at the same time)

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  6. Tommy1UP

Tommy1UP Member

I'm pretty sure he runs fixer. He said in a post or two back.

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  7. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Pieces are the 1/10 you can combine to make a whole new item. The parts are the hundreds or thousands of bits you have that are used in your leveling up an item :)

8. Mr squiqqle

I mainly use a fixer, but the speeder can be a lot of fun for a change up, or shooter if I feel like killing stuffs, lol

9. Tommy1UP

Tommy1UP Member

Parts = Scrap ?

Pieces = 1/10th of a item ?

10. Mr squiqqle

Parts are what you get from scrapping, or from the shop and are the bits used for upgrading
    And yes the pieces are the 1/10th of an item that you combine :)

11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

It's not very complicated once you understand it. Basically item pieces are used to get full items (rare, epic or legendary) while parts are simply level up materials.

Let's start from basics with images:
    QA1.png

10 Item pieces of same colour can be combined to get one random item of same colour:
    QA2.png

Here we have a level up window. As you can see, you need various parts and sugar to complete level up:
    QA3.png

Now if we have maxed the level for certain tier, we can't level up any higher before evolving the item. For this you need tier 1 duplicate items and power cells:
    QA4.png

And finally from scrapping you can get all three kind of items - parts, power cells and item pieces:
    QA5.png

Hope this was helpful :)

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  12. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

IMG_0908.PNG
    Here Tommy, scraps are the thing in the bottom row. I have 726/13 scraps neccesary (the green ones) and 8892/9 scraps neccesary (gray ones) for upgrading a weapon. That's why scraps are used
    IMG_0907.PNG Here Tommy let me make it simple. These are item pieces. As you can see I have 7/10 item pieces for the rare red item piece. Once I get 3 more, I can combine them all to make a random red weapon item.

Edit: Sifa ninja'd my entire post :(

Mr squiqqle and Sifa like this.
  13. nicjamez

nicjamez New Member

Hey, I'd say the fastest way to level up is train constantly. Go for the most captain points with the shortest time frame. Then save your pearls to use for early completion's. And you do want to save parts you aquire from chests at least the ones you will want to level up later. You will need duplicates to evolve them and they can't be bought if you already own one of the same level. Tier 1 evolves at lvl.10, tier2 @ lvl.20 and so on.

14. Sir Michael

Sir Michael New Member

Is there any benefit to consuming a leveled item to evolve another item? Does a level ten sniper evolve better if consuming another level ten or more sniper as opposed to simply consuming a level one sniper?

15. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

No, no difference. Therefore use the lowest duplicate you have for evolution

Sir Michael likes this.
  16. Sir Michael

Sir Michael New Member

Thanks. Saves me much wasted effort toward testing it.