1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Every Shot Counts Balance Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 30 Apr 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    By posting on the forums to bring it to the devs attention. :p But seriously though I'm not gonna give numbers because when I do I seem to tick people off that way.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Sorry I dont agree, cannons are not a problem in my opinion.
    They are not shot through walls, people have to at least come out of cover and get a direct line of sight to be able to damage with a cannon.
    For me the mortar users which sit behind a wall and spam mortars for the entire game are a much bigger issue.

HARPO! and FearsomeChicken like this.
  3. BORN TO KILL YOU

BORN TO KILL YOU Active Member

Im a f2p and this post is joke the burn combo f2p speeders like us are already nerfed hard. just because u use torp,mines mostly doesnt mean u should kill remaining speeders like us.We all know a f2p who focuses on mines and torps will have a hard time againest speeders and enfos with canons...it doesnt mean u should nerf them.. try building the combo for yourselves instead of nerfing the already nerfed explosive canon

Last edited: 30 Apr 2018
  4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

You are asking for a nerf on the items you don't use ಠ_ಠ

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The fire combo is the answer, the last remaining answer, to mk6 shooters at 10k HP. F2Ps can achieve godly DPS levels with it, I get 3200+ on a single burst. The reason the combo exists is because it is the only answer P2W will understand. We can punish you with four-digit damage. Because you can take it, we're gonna give it to ya.

Nerf fire, people will be mad enough to quit for real. I for one will be, my dps output is the only thing keeping me alive in Ace 1 as an F2P. Skillbased? Ha! Don't make me laugh. P2Ws have raw damage and crit damage talents equipped. P2W don't like using fire unless they are in yellow boats. The fact that the damage can only be amplified when your target is on fire means that the penalty for missing is terribly great, trust me on this. I'm often the only one on my team with incindieries.

Personally, I believe that nerfing fire any further will be the last straw for the average F2P. A nerf of even 5% is ill-deserved.

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

This must be part of the script for the movie.

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/i’m-done.17844/

7. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Because of your previous thread. You are just another player, who has decided that it is in no way their fault that they lose games, but it’s matchmaking or op weapons or whales. You have no facts to support your idiotic claims. The game is not dead, skill is really high factor and all weapons (exept sniper slightly) are balanced pretty well.

Did you get that or do i need to explain in simple English for you to understand?

Hazimi likes this.
  8. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

So much this.

The biggest problem for me (which has always been the biggest problem) is that Shooters have too many hp. My EC does so soooo much damage. Against Speeders and Enforcer (even Fixers), I’m practically one shoting them. But against stupid OP shooters, it still takes forever to put any damage on them, and in the meantime, they can kill you easily (because they also have EC), and a barrage of other powerful weapons.

If Shooters got thier (long overdue) hp nerf, then I could get behind nerfing fire and frost (which has already happened). But as it stands, they’re already too hard to kill, so other ships (including my ship) will just have to put up with being made out of paper. Because the price of nerfing fire will mean these ships aren’t viable at all.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I see a lot of 7k speeders, as well... Since I'm a 5k one I guess that is just a matter of choice (choosing standard shield and other training instead of my rudder)... I wouldn't change my yellow items for 3 weapons and 3k hp

Last edited: 30 Apr 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

You are at 3k infamy and running Big torp Mine on Spder right? :))

HARPO! likes this.
  11. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Have you ever been 2 3 shot?
    I am also F2P player and most of here are also F2P players.
    @Babablacksheep have you been 2 3 shot ever?

A55A51N, TheAntiSnipe and HARPO! like this.
  12. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I have, and I already f people up with that combo. It doesn’t matter what combo I use I will kick but with it any day of the week because I know how to use my weapons. Cannons are just hardcore too op. A 10k defender gets shredded by making a simple push. I didn’t use to be like that.

13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Disagreed. Cannons (all 4) are just the most reliable and accurate weapons in the game. They aren't overpowered, just super reliable. There's plenty of other weapons that make most cannons seem underpowered in terms of damage. Mines, Napalm, Big Torp, Trip Torp, Swift Torp, Carronade, Grenade, Missiles..... Cannons are just more reliable than any of them.

A55A51N, Hazimi and Miathan like this.
  14. Shadow Moon!

A tier 4 swift torpedo does around 1300 that nearly equal to blast cannons fire damage.
    A t4 explosive cannon does 1600 1700 on burning that is nearly equal to big torp.
    Why only torpedoes should do more damage? Care to explain?

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  15. Shadow Moon!

Exactly and easy to collect too:p. I am waiting for eternity to get my 4th epic big torp.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  16. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Also, comparing Swift Torp to Blast Cannon... Swift Torp has infinite range, splash damage, 9 second cooldown, and goes under Tesla Shields. Blast Cannon is just more reliable, that is why it is more popular.

17. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Ok I did not ask you to be demeaning becasue that’s was very rude. I was wanting to be open with you but no, you continue to slight me and insult me. I am not idiotic at all and I don’t blame my team member so for my games that I loose I know that i f up sometimes. However, I will continue to back the unfairness of matchmaking because my ship power is at 7000, and yet I am going up against people with 14k. Plus, I’m not the only one saying this stuff about the game being dead. Every nightmare player that I have had a conversation with has said that this game is dead. I’m fact, a couple of channels have even stopped or tuned down te production of battle bay gameplay because they say the game is dead. i.e. Flying Douch Man...Keanne Shatters...Bunta...Grey Storm.

Now apparently whenever I tell you this stuff it’s not good enough, (what’s your infamy and mk of ship?) and then you say that I’m a liar. Here’s the thing buddy, I am no shmuck. So I got every right to create a thread like this.

I’m making this thread as well as my other threads because I want to bring support ships back into this game. Enforcers are good, but speeders and fixers need a buff. I mean if they are support, then why make them so easy to kill? If this was like a real war, then I would want my support ships heavily protected and hard to destroy. And no matter how many times people say, “well that’s what the other boat says are for, to protect the other ships” that happens less than once in a blue moon.

Also, if you play this game and are involved in the YouTube channels known by the community, then you would know what I’m talking about. Saying that I have no idea what I’m talking about and basically calling me an idiot while other people say they know what I’m talking about makes you look clueless and like you don’t even play the game.

I would like an apology and I’ll start by being the bigger man first and saying sorry first if I have offended you. All I wanna say is, at least I don’t barge in on other people’s threads, degrade their post by calling them names, and then become a hypocrite and not give examples yourself on why I have idiotic claims
    Exactly what I’ve been noticing as well.

18. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  19. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Yes I have, and I have gotten rid of that setup because of the new meta

20. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Not anymore with that setup. Still 3k though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.