1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m Done

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HARPO!, 20 Mar 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I’m done with posting on the forums.

My posts about matchmaking Andy implementing new systems never get looked at by the devs, I mean seriously just a like on a post or a comment would help and tell me that you guys are actually listening

The amount of in game offers in the game is insane and it’s ruining F2P players

I also don’t see a single bit of advertising for this game. That’s why there went that many people who play this game. This game is fantastic devs, why don’t you advertise it as much as AngryBirds?! This game actually has the potential to be an E-Sports game.

So I’m done with trying to help the forums becasue there are too many people here who are negative and clueless.

And I honestly don’t feel like the devs care as much as the people who play it.

Sincerely,

-HARPO!

P.S.- I will continue to post on the Script for the Movie post since you guys seem to like that

Mr. Chompers, enotSenO and Blueee like this.
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.