1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is the best overall ship

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WaveRider_, 5 Nov 2017.

?

which is the best ship after reading this post?

1. shooter

14.3%
  2. speeder

16.7%
  3. defender

9.5%
  4. fixer

2.4%
  5. enforcer

57.1%
  1. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Are shooters affected by double bubble? I’d suggest that it is not such a problem for them as they always have a weapon available to break the bubble and then do damage. They shoot and break the shield, they get one shot in, enforcer puts up another shield, rinse and repeat.
    It is primarily ships with low slots who run high cooldown weapons who have a problem with it. The lower the number of slots, the bigger problem it is.
    But isn’t that a weakness those ships of low weapon slots choosing long cooldown weapons. Double bubble being the perfect counter to that meta? In a world where weapons were free and instantly available, would those low weapon slot ships choose different weapons that were more effective against double bubble?

Neptune_Gaming and PastelPiku like this.
  2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Well then again, if speeder for example has 2 guns (one fast and one slow), only the slow one could break the shield and fast one can't deal enough dmg. Yes, there is a tesla bolt but enfo does get the 2nd shield up before speeder is able to shoot as tesla bolt doesn't cause self-stun for bubble user. So that's why double slow weapons are better option than fast and slow or fast and fast (as double fast can't break the bubble at all).

Anyway, I do see your point as counter for meta but it is way too much imo. And actually shooters are effected too but not as much as any other ship class of course.

PastelPiku likes this.
  3. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Tons of carro speeders that break my shield with ease. And against frostorp speeders better to not put up shield: a random unfriend shot can break the shield, leaving me stunned and frosted.

The problem is double p2w epic t5 shield,
    Hope we all agree on this ;)

Last edited: 21 Mar 2018
  4. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Ok, ok, debatable thread here... I would agree that Enforcer is the best OVERALL ship, but none of its stats are really jaw-dropping, everything is average. That doesn't really make it the peak. My fav ship is (in order of preference that I use):

1. Speeder
    2. Enforcer
    3. Fixer
    4. Shooter
    5. Defender

So, I love it when we have a Fixer, but I like to use Speeder etc.

5. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Og thread is about best ship.

Clearly Enforcer.

Any other nerf comments have been said on other forums directed to that topic. And most ideas were geared for the epicV and legendary tesla shields.

Moving on.

The 2cd best ship but most used ship thru all marks and leagues from masters to ace is shooter.

Truly if u have 5 shooters on a team. They shouldn't lose except 10 percent of the time. As long as they have ballanced weapons.
    And arent campers.

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Who would win in a match of 5 enforcers v 5 shooters? (Assuming all weapons balanced)

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm a bit biased, but give me a good team of knifefighters any day, and we'll wreck hard lol.

Neptune_Gaming and PastelPiku like this.
  8. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

In my book the enforcers should win. Because they could slowly mine the playing field and box the shooters in.

The only way a team of 5 shooters win against the enforcers. Has to be an open map. Each shooter has a firebomb. And a rail gun and a mine. Then any combination of cannons they want.

Translation. Shooters then have multiple ways to break tesla shield and enforcers are forced to fight from distance.

But most of the time shooters have 1 or 2 mortars. And if u even have a shooter team with 2 teammates using mortars... the Enforcers would win in a landslide.

Remember. Doesn't matter how many weapons u have if u can't hit the target. So need weapons that land most of the time. And weapons that break shields.

Ie rail gun, ex cannon. To break shields. And snipers to hit when shields down.

Reality the firebomb advantage for shooters would be the primary method to killing the enforcers.

9. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Lol. Pretty sure everyone is gonna ask for nerf if top players are using another ship. Im not even gonna bother with all you folks crying about speed buffed enforcer. It's not really fair when you have worked on your enforcer set up for over a year and suddenly everyone cries cause top players started using enforcer ship. Ofc cause all you guys crippled the poor speeders. And now they switched to enfo cause it's the logical thing to do. Come on we should ask for defender buff, speeder buff, and maybe the frost items cause tbh devs decisions is not really that great and we all know that. Im not gonna say they Are lazy, but hey atleast and I hope you stop asking for nerf and start to buff the counter. And that way battle bay is a lot more diverse and fun.

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Yep.. Been saying this for awhile.

11. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Yup

WaveRider_ and WarCream like this.
  12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

HARPO! and WarCream like this.
  13. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    PastelPiku likes this.
  14. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

U guys should take this off here and speak to each other personally to settle differences.

On topic though, quite a lot of speeders have now swapped to enforcer and with the rise of flare and blast it is better use to use enforcer with three items compared with a speeder. One way of bringing popularity is remaking frost torp- not to the levels it was before- but so that many users would consider using it on their speeder. This might not make enfos less op but with more speeders in the bay, enforcers wont look as OP.

TheAntiSnipe and PastelPiku like this.
  15. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Agree

16. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

WTF is wrong with everyone's logic.
    Enforcer has used double Tesla Shields ever since it was in the game; nobody has ever complained. But now, after the recent update which nerfed speeders that can counter a double tesla shield enforcer, everybody says enfo needs a nerf. Do you see what's wrong with that logic. The other funny thing is a lot of these people who want enfo nerfed, are/were against any nerfs, and kept on saying we should only buff.
    Don't you guys see that this is what causes the devs to make these "over-nerfs" to things like flare-explo speeders, and frost torp.
    And just like @Ian (I think) said in another nerf-enfo thread quite a while ago, "It seems just like yesterday everybody was asking for an enfo buff". And yet that buff was still a small buff.

17. Disguised

Correction: From Challenger to Ace.

*JAWS* likes this.
  18. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with people.

Devs made multiple nerfs to speeder weapons and items.

And to defender weapons and items.

This has gone on much longer than last 2 updates.

3 updates ago. Frost nerf.

Even a year ago tri torps nerf, and sniper nerf.

Again all weapons and items that could kill a double bubble enforcer.

Plus enforcer got buffed attributes in last 5 months.

Put it all together. Enforcer is OP.

Dont get mad at players calling for it to get nerfed.

Why are they calling for a nerf. Think logically. Re read everything I wrote. And now ask yourself.

Will devs undo every nerf they have done in last year?

Answer is No. They wont.

Its way too much coding to undo step upon step.
    So then ask Will devs make other ships more buffed to counter this?

So far... No. And no statement from devs they will make weaker ships better.

Then what can we learn from past Developer history how they will hand this.

They will nerf Double bubble enforcers to some degree or another. Since they like nerfin instead of buffing.

We can debate to what degree on other forums.
    But mark my words. It will eventually. Get nerfed in next 6 months. So will sniper.

If enforcers want an out come. That benfits only them. They will fail.

But if they want a ballanced game for everyone. I challenge every enforcer player here to ask immediately in new threads. To roll back all nerfs since 1 year.

Roll em back. Or ask fir devs immediately to buff speeders, defenders and fixers attributes.

If enforcers ask this. It will seem. Ballanced. And higher percentage odds. And double tesla shield nerf then wont happen.

Good luck. Think truly next time about ballance. And what happened to create OP.

Its a number of things to roll back.

My opinion is devs wont roll back past nerfs. Or buff anything.
    But that they will nerf new imballance items.

Think like a dev. And follow it thru history.

Not a player issue at all.

Jaws

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  19. Disguised

You're right.
    But when did all this heat about nerfing enforcers come along? When the devs nerfed explosive cannon and tesla bolt, the 2 natural counters to Tesla shields. Since those 2 items were used by almost all the top league speeders, the felt week, so they switched to the easiest counterpart of the speeder, the enforcer, and all of them use double Tesla Shield.
    So if you think about it; there a 2 ways to solve this "problem":
    1. Be as negative as always, and have the devs kill the double Tesla Shield enforcer
    2. Try to convince the devs to buff the items(and ships) that counter the double Tesla Shield enforcer
    As you can tell, #2 will reset things back to how they were, and number #1 will just make more people sad, and annoyed by the constant nerfs to yellow ships.

Last edited: 22 Mar 2018
    WarCream, PastelPiku and *JAWS* like this.
  20. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

i saw someone running a build where his cannon did as much damage as his ex cannon

PastelPiku likes this.