1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer Help/guide needed! (+idea for developing weapons)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MistikaDan, 17 Oct 2017.

1. MistikaDan

MistikaDan New Member

I am seeing a lot more guides out and they are REALLY helpful! (@yellowocean especially) I am having some problems when it comes to my... stuff. Some background first. I made it to 860 infamy by sheer luck and haven't managed to crest 700 since then. I have mk4 of everything except defender. I don't use shooter at all anymore. I have been using enfo mostly but some speeder. I really like fixer but it's not quite as much fun and I have to depend a lot more on my team. I have mostly UC with some tier II rares. My problem is that I think I'm spreading my resources out too much. I got my rare big torp to tier II np and I have a duplicate for some reason but I can't use it on my enfo past mk4... Should I scrap my two slot point weapons and focus on single slot point weapons? I also am getting some pretty good stuff from the guild raffle (epic overboost perk on tier III UC) (the overboost and UC pulse are my only Tier III's btw) I also have an UC and rare version of BC and Missile. I'd be really sad to lose my missile though because it's so much fun to use! I kinda rambled but I hope someone can make sense of it.

If BB is made in Unity(it is) could the devs release some information about the ships then the community can design weapon models in Unity that could easily be transferred to the actual game? I realize that the less code distibuted the better but I think that the community could really help make some amazing improvements. There's at least on game dev here (If I remember right it's @retryW ) that could actually make something good. I have also seen very good drawings. I'm gonna tag the first dev that comes to mind @Zeus. I hope this leads to some good discussion!

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    While your idea is really cool, the amount of people proficient enough in 3d models and unity is extremely small. The best way is to simply draw up (by hand or digitally) whatever weapon you have in mind! Our artists are kickass and will be able to draw a lot of inspiration off of great suggestions :)

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It depends what you want to get out of the game.

If you just want rise in infamy as quickly as possible, then you should focus on one ship, and one set of weapons, scrap/sell everything else to get parts and pieces to upgrade those weapons.

Alternatively, there is nothing wrong with building up a selection of ships and weapons slowly. BB is a long journey after all, not a sprint to the finish. If you do get to the finish, it’s just Nightmare players one hitting you with legendary weapons, so there is really no need to rush. You might as well take your time and enjoy the journey.

I wouldn’t focus too much on UC weapons. Buy rares and rares pieces. Try to phase out your UC stuff as soon as possible. You’ll get some pretty good scrap for t3 uncommons, and in the long run that’s all they’re good for.

MistikaDan likes this.
  4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/enforcer-mk5-loadout-help.10797/

I created this thread long time ago, how ever i think flare plus double blast is evergreen combo for enforcer...

For yellow items tesla shield and OB are Must, however you can also upgrade frost launcher to assist team at mk6,its pretty strong (+45% projectile speed gain with ISAK training)

Grenade is a good choice in single slot weapons too,however it requires some practice

MistikaDan and The Otherguy like this.
  5. MistikaDan

MistikaDan New Member

Thank you guys so much for the response!

@Zeus Cool! I'll never be good enough to even draw a weapon but I do want to make sure that I wasn't offending anyone. The graphics in this game are simply spectacular!

I did a search and didn't see it so thanks for showing it to me! I am having trouble with my blast cannon though. I can easily land a standard cannon on a speeder and even an EC most of the time but can't lead a blast cannon shot at all. I think I will use flare gun, blast and something else. Maybe swift torp.

Okay. I think that I will stay about were I'm at and start buying more pieces and parts. I am going to leave shooter and defender alone because they don't mesh well with the speeder, enfo and fixer loadouts.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I was once you. I had nearly 1.3k battles down and couldn't decide my ship. I went with what I found to be the most fun, which turned out to be speeder. I use a speeder mk4 with blast and torps. Blast cannons are kinda tough to lead in that it takes a few HUNDRED battles to even land a skillshot with them (for me, I'm slightly below average tho). Anyway, blast and flare is a good combo. I've been planning ahead for mk5, so I kept both my blast and my bt upgraded, so as to be able to play both froster and flarer. So my suggestion to you is, leave your options open, but only as open as you want them. As in, if you love a weapon, boost it. Otherwise, lose it.

ViscountSniffit likes this.