1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer mk5 loadout help

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Babablacksheep, 28 Jul 2017.

1. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

The current screenshot is my enforcer loadout, going to get mk5 soon enough. I need help for choosing 3rd weapon in addition to these two.i m thinking of using swift torpedo( how ever, that is only my opinion). If you think there is flaw in my current build up make sure to advise that too! Thanks,,

Attached Files:

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2017-07-28-18-45-16.png This build is going pretty well on my little guy.
    I'm not so sure about mortar enforcers, since a big part of your job is dealing with enemy speeders at close range, but if it's working for you I can't fault it.
    Swift torp is excellent for getting through tesla shields and I love the splash damage and unlimited range, I'll be using mine as soon as I can get it to a workable level.
    I'd probably hold off on the frost until mk6 if I were you though, we're an awfully squishy bunch and a decent tesla shield helps a lot with extending your limited hp.

Riddlerpaji, Ian and Babablacksheep like this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Thanks for the help, i will make sure i get a decent tesla shield and upgrade it.I agree to your point about mortar enforcer, it has flaws but i have gotten used to them at this level. I don't know what will happen when i reach yours,you never know!

Stelmo likes this.
  4. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Switch the mortar for a firebomb maybe and stick with torp?

Or don't use torp but just go with mortar and firebom.
    You'll crit with your mortar and cause burn making your target weak against cannons with firebomb. if you hit them with the launcher first.
    Also freeze makes easier to hit with mortars and cannons.
    Plenty of support and contribution, also works well against speeders even from far.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  5. REDBIRDTHELEGEND

REDBIRDTHELEGEND Member

First I would like to say you should take off the uncommon...
    #go with my shooter build, It won't take long cause you have experience but place on a mine, blast cannon and a long range weapon like a sniper.
    Remember your ships ability is forward speed is same as backing up speed, Having a sniper will help at the start and the 5v5 and sit by the wall going back and forth
    When in close combat use blast cannon but you don't need it so much as you can build a minefield around the map. Hint (try to spread out the best you can)
    Hope with practice that my shooters build can work out.

REDBIRDTHELEGEND, out!!!

6. JustinBeaver

JustinBeaver Member

How is your loadout going at mk5?

I have the same dilemma as you.

Enforcer mk5 as secondary soon. Having tier 3 rare long range mortar, lvl 10 epic sniper, tier 2 rare swift torp.

For yellow item, not sure to go overboost with frost launcher/blaster or tesla bolt/shield

7. Babablacksheep

Here's the deal, i found this combo good enough to reach 2.4k(i reached 2395),however as Stelmo stated above tesla shield is the utmost necessity for enforcer and i strictly agree with him, you will need a good tesla shield. I found flare plus double blast guys using enfo more successful, however if you wanna keep using mortar forcer with swift torpedo then i suggest using frost blaster because i found my uncommon tier 2 frost blaster more effective than rare tier 3 launcher in one - one combat with speeders and also long range combat(frost launcher being better there but frost blaster served dual purpose so i liked it more) . Stacking up frost launcher (used 2 of them) also proved quite useful, so that's another idea. However after this haphazard explanation XD, I personally don't think mortar forcer can't take you at higher infamy as compared to the basic flare double blast OR flare blast mine, etc as they are suited pretty well for it. Using frost launcher also demand your teammates support,especially the berta users, if they exploit it, WHICH i consider a downside because most probably my teamates failed to exploit it.Incase i find anymore success with it i will make sure to notify(currently experimenting dual shields, a mk6 enfo thing, will notify if i find success with it).

JustinBeaver likes this.
  8. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

What about double bc and fg combo? Pretty hard to use but it's worth it. Just need some practice
    Screenshot_2017-08-10-00-35-48.png

Clintastic and Babablacksheep like this.
  9. Babablacksheep

Yea that's what i suggested him, i think its the best

10. WarCream

Or what about mine, carronade then blast or sc?

11. Babablacksheep

I was checking out enfo in top 50,i did saw widow maker 2.0 use carronade, however have no experience with it. Although i would like someone to share experience. About mine we all know RNG kenzer uses it on his enfo(he is an expert at it) , its quite effective.

Last edited: 10 Aug 2017
  12. CheekyDevilGod

If you are going to use fg+dual blast cannon then frost blaster is a must. Hitting them after frozen with a blaster should be easier.

If you are going to run a dual launcher and flare gun then I strongly recommend you fleet with a mortar heavy/torp/heavy cannon with burn perks heavy shooter and stay close to him.

Also once you've picked a target and frozen them, spam the attack emote.

13. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I see people do great with all snipers or a flare gun and sniper. Stelmos set up is sweet

14. WarCream

There's No need for some slow items you just need to learn how to lead shots. You're not gonna improve your battle sense with that :/. And besides you need shield if you're gonna rock some dual bc combo because you're in mid range ;).

15. WarCream

Yeah :( . I envy that epic sniper. Wish I have that T.T

16. CheekyDevilGod

Freezing them isn't just for the slow, that's support, you make them easy targets to hit and also provide extra crit dmg chance for mortar and torp users, that's bonus contribution and I'm sure that with an mk5, you can run a blaster AND shield, correct me if I'm wrong.

17. Babablacksheep

I would go for blast any day, over sniper. Unfortunately for a fremium player i play with what game gives me. I like hades' setup, blast canon is hard to land but with burn damage you can destroy any ship 1-1.Not saying stelmo has bad setup or anything (infamy speaks for itself XD), BUT that's just my view.And wow didn't expect so many responses on thread lol

18. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

19. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

How lovely to see people coveting my goods, especially the devil himself;)
    My best so far is 3800, and it's mostly because of the snipers.
    Enforcers are tricky to hit at long range and 2900hp doesn't go far against legendary T3's and epic T5's. Once my tesla shield can take a hit without stunning me I'm keen to try a less defensive style but I'm a bit stuck for now.. Mk6 coming soon though, with a handy stun trick too, so I might respec bhurt to my blast cannons and have a go then:)