1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AVID

1. Helius Maximus
    Helius Maximus
    Hi Avid, which is your main boat, infamy and what captain level do you have?
    5 Aug 2017
  2. AVID
    AVID
    i AM DEFENDER
    5400+ life and using cannon and sniper of Rare with level 3
    present infamy 1400+ ( I went till 2100 last week) captain level 3
    5 Aug 2017
  3. Helius Maximus
    Helius Maximus
    Ok, first of all consider that defender is the punching bag of the bay, therefore you need shields and band aid, also it is very slow, so turbo is a must. Try different things until you find the setup that works for you.
    5 Aug 2017
    AVID likes this.
  4. Helius Maximus
    Helius Maximus
    Look for life shield perks, rares ones adds 100 hp each. Now, for fire power you need one heavy damage long range weapon (thorps, fire bomb, Berta, RG, etc), one close combat high damage weapon (flare gun, mine, blast or explosive cannon, etc.), and if you have a mk5, on the 3rd slot use a low cool down weapon like standard cannon.
    5 Aug 2017
  5. Helius Maximus
    Helius Maximus
    Your job is to defend, not to spam mortars from afar. Try to go with the stronger ship in your team and stay back a bit and when you see the opportunity you have to charge and run over the unfriends doing the most damage possible, using the massive health of your ship, then retreat to recover some health and try again.
    5 Aug 2017
  6. Helius Maximus
    Helius Maximus
    The key is to keep the unfriends busy with you while your team takes one at a time, that is what your healt is for. If you have a fixer by your side, that is heaven right there, but if not try to go taking down at least one unfriend so your teammates finish the remaining ones. You will lose many, so forget about infamy, just focus on what you are doing and what you can do different to get better results.
    5 Aug 2017
  7. AVID
    AVID
    I am having turbo my speed is 1.8
    and i have rare big shield with 800+
    and 2 rare small shields with 650+ each.
    i have betra but it takes time 15 sec..so unable to shoot faster, mean while i am getting killed. so not using betra
    torpedo also 400 damge only with me.. and swift torpedo with 450 damage.
    5 Aug 2017
  8. AVID
    AVID
    but i use cannon and snipper where cannon have 4.4sec cool down and snipper have 11 sec cool down with 350+ damage sniper and 300 damage cannon
    and i hit like that only... i always go straight when fighting..and kill them directly...
    though ia m not getting stars
    5 Aug 2017
  9. Helius Maximus
    Helius Maximus
    I climbed up to 2600+ using Berta and cannon, after that my combo is thorps and cannon or thorp, mine and cannon, or thorp, flare gun and cannon. Sniper and RG don't work for me, I like arch throwing weapons. Maybe you need to try different combinations, until you find the winning combo for you.
    5 Aug 2017
  10. AVID
    AVID
    almost my winning is with these only...the game it self like that......
    5 Aug 2017
  11. Helius Maximus
    Helius Maximus
    Then add something different, put gear lube, or additional band aid, or dump the standard shields and put another big shield. Maybe the problem is not in the fire power but in your accesories.
    5 Aug 2017
  12. AVID