1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Loosing interest on game..! donno why am i playing..?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by AVID, 4 Aug 2017.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Loosing interest on game..! donno why am i playing..?

Where i got all 2000+ gold and 1000+ sugar for below games....see images..
    generally i get 12000 to 15000 gold and 7000+ sugar

Playing to hard no use..
    See the game is like...snakes & ladder
    Example:
    If a ladder having 20 Steps,
    I climbed to 7th Step - later slipped and came to 5th Step,
    Again i can easily climb till 9th step - later again i slip to 4th step
    later again i can climb to 10th step easily - later again slips to 6th step.
    Again i can go to 12th step and again Slips to 8th step,
    Finally after climbing to 14th step, i drop to 5th step with no reason.
    Like this the game...
    So loosing interest....playing simply, no use..no new weapons, i saw one person played 800+ games having all 10 legendary items and he went from 800 infamy to 2000 in one day. i tried to chat with him, how he got those legendary items, did u purchased..no response....even all are having epics and legendaries well.

I have chat with many so many people told the same....Every one climbing like snakes and ladder only......

Screenshot_20170804-01013300000.jpg Screenshot_20170804-01085900000.jpg Screenshot_20170804-08264400000.jpg Screenshot_20170804-08372600000.jpg Screenshot_20170804-08493200000.jpg Screenshot_20170804-08544200000.jpg Screenshot_20170804-08592300000.jpg Screenshot_20170804-113326.png

Last edited: 4 Aug 2017
    lakshya and Ultrah like this.
  2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Take a break
    For f2p it is a long long journey.

If you can and want to spend, you don't have to spend silly money to get to the higher leagues. A couple of hundred will probably do it.

However buying into nightmare is 4 figures easy unless u are very skilled and patient

fr4nk1yn and AVID like this.
  3. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

XD

Riddlerpaji and Mamamyers like this.
  4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

if we take break, daily rewards will be missed....
    Quests will be missed...
    even i am not getting any thing in quests...but hope some thing will get some day...
    All mis matchings..not good...
    from 2000+ i am down to 1100,
    My Kills/Battle rate : 0.90 Once....
    now it became 0.84
    Played : 3415 battles
    with 1705 wins &
    2868 kills.
    i joined 3months back.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    i am not getting gold and sugars..even hard play.....Even i hit better than others ...even i am the top hitter in battles tough i am showing last. if we ask admins they say...u just killed others when some one hit them with firebombs and all....
    if u think only firebomb only can do all, then why other weapons...?
    Every one starts using them only...without hitting with other weapons only the game getting win...

Seriously they are insulting other weapons ...like snipers and cannons, even i did not created the
    weapons. you people only created them and discouraging other weapons.
    or please release the list of best weapons which gives more Stars and Pearls. we use them only..
    why should we waste our time with snipers and cannons...we too play with them only...

Last edited: 4 Aug 2017
  5. monobrow

U started same as me. Trouble is, every day is another 10k or so new downloads. Even if 1% of them spend that's another 100 players with better gear than you who you are now competing against.

It's probably not your skill, it's your gear and captain level.

You either need to accept you need to grind it out and in a year or so will be competitive with the low spenders or u need to spend.

I don't know your situation and I'm not encouraging you to spend but to me this is entertainment.

I could easily spend 100 on a night out with friends and the next day all I have is a headache. This way at least I have some pixels to look at, lol.

6. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

i have trained all my captains very well...even tough its not good,
    i have observed one more thing...
    If we fleet some times we will continuously...and looses continuously if we did not fleet.
    some times if we fleet looses continuously...where if did not fleet wins continuously...yoo.

7. monobrow

I have played about 8k games now and I have also noticed a pattern..

When I play great and my team plays great we win.

When I suck and my team sucks, we lose.

When we all play average, some mistakes, some good, it's 50/50

Overall, you get a mix of the above. Thing is, if I started a new account I bet I'd smash the early levels.

It is discussed a lot, but there is no conspiracy in my mind.

The only complaint I have is at about 3200 infanmy you get matched with the very best players in the game, 4800+ and u have no chance.

If I was in nightmare, fine. But at ace1 you shouldn't have to fight the very best who are either very skilled or have spent 10s of thousands or both!

8. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

This exact thing happened to me also. I also went down from 2000+ to the 1000 range. I was disappointed and wanted to quit. I stuck it out and a few weeks later it got better. It wasn't instantly, but after a few weeks, and after many losses and false hopes, I made it back. It happens, stick it out and it'll become better.

Captain Gilligan, AVID and monobrow like this.
  9. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

LOL thats what i said, the game itself designed like that i hope....
    Like snakes and ladder....
    Going up and down again up and down.
    then why game...Even we play hard we go down...
    again even we play bad, its win....

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  10. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I think u can make it back up, I also am ftp and went from 2000 to 1000 infamy at a few points, but I got back up.
    A big help is a change in load out, or upgrading your weapons.
    Also, for fleets, fleet with a higher lvl player so u can get battles in higher infamy. 1000 infamy is a mess of skilled/unskilled players and I wouldn't chance it.
    About the rewards , you've been labeled an infamy tanker it seems...

11. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

tHATS WHAT I AM TELLING, ALWAYS GOING UP AND DOWN WHAT IS THIS...? for some time games will be easy and some times its hard matchmaking if our infamy going up.
    infamy tank means, then why they created it......? every thing should be equal...all ships should be equal...
    its meaningless, all the weapons created by them only na...why giving max preference to firebombs and launchers.. only.....if every one uses firebombs and launchers...then who will use cannons and snippers and other weapons...
    then why defender, the ship created it self to defend. there is nothing of keeping more shields..

12. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Man, snipers and cannons are everywhere still. Firebombs and mortars are definitely on the rise though, it's a style of play.
    All ships are not equal because that would be boring. They all have specific qualities that make it interesting to play @Helius Maximus would tell you how to get 3 stars by playing defender by soaking up shots with large hp and backing up when the time is right, then going back in with the team. All about timing, battle awareness, and skill :) stars at least haha.
    Interesting that so many players that are facing losing streak getting labeled as infamy tankers. Devs are probably aware and will adjust. They made great improvements on the volume of seal clubbers and I'm thankful for that.
    Cheers!

Helius Maximus likes this.
  13. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

I know the feel man. Only thing I scared about is 5 incoming mortars or firebomb. Most of the maps are widely open . They do mortar spamming like hell. No shed to cover. Few maps have shed like crude awakening( that tunnel) crash n burn (that useless big pipe something.) and few more.
    I fleeted with u. BayID:-Jinx Palooka
    Even I loose like 15-20 match in a row

AVID likes this.
  14. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who hasn't lost more than 400 infamy?

Am I doing something wrong?

15. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Why do people care so much about infamy? Just win battles, get gold and sugar, upgrade your weapons, train captains, and continue doing so. Eventually you will push higher due to your better gear but who cares. It's just season bonus which isn't even that good until ace+

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  16. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Higher infamy means probability of getting less retarded teammates increases

Excism likes this.
  17. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Sadly I cannot disagree with that one, but still...that's not a reason to quit the game over.

18. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I'm taking a break. I go in for freebies, and to check whats in the market though. I played a few games, then a few more and remembered why I'm on break.
    The game just spanks you if you get to far ahead. Mk5s start showing up on unfriends and you get obliterated. My problem is I get to the point where I feel it's no point and I'm gonna try new stuff.

btw, if you lose enough it gives it all back too. Had an 8 game losing streak last weekend. Last night had a 5. somehow I ended up right back where I started in infamy, but I guess with more gold and sugar.

19. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    If you have seen my rant I made a couple of weeks ago then you will know I've been annoyed by this as well. Yesterday I played my first game in 2 weeks, and went up 200 infamy right away. And now I'm going down a bit again. That's the way the way was made, it doesn't take many consecutive wins to make it to the top, so you have to lose a lot with the wins. Try to keep a "play for fun attitude. It really helps

20. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Hay you....!
    nice to see you here...i am really in depression about the gold and sugar also.. getting 5000 below...
    now ok..again wining..

Riddlerpaji likes this.