1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW BATTLE BAY IDEAS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by N1NJ4YT, 10 May 2017.

1. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

they should really add like a boss battle, in which 5 players have to kill one boss, another idea is they should add more weapons and boats, for a weapon the should add a machine gun which deals like 3 damage each hit and has like 20 ammo, another idea is more game modes, maybe capture the flag? idk, just more game modes, another idea I had is that they should add a search bar to search for friends who don't have facebook, and they should let us add people when the battles r over, cause me and someone were alive and we were working together really good so I wanted to add him but I coulnt :(

@Zeus @Miika @Bennunator @Karenai @Nefuah @Pinecone @Poseidon @ReelDeal @Seas The Day @SirCornedBeef @trminatr

Last edited: 10 May 2017
  2. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

This is a good idea

3. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

thx

4. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

5. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

?

6. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Ill like your post

7. T2P Ez

T2P Ez New Member

Good suggestions, I like all of them. Hopefully we can see more new stuff like this!

8. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

Thx

9. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

Thank u ;)

10. 0LionHeart0

0LionHeart0 New Member

Please send me where my topic would be corect if not here !!! I only would like to see which members in my guild are online with probably a green point somewhere near they're name !! Thank you...

11. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

I wish there will be tournament defeating a big battleship with 100K Hp vs 5 boats. it will be good.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  12. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hey N1NJ4YT,

Great to get feedback and ideas like this, I'll share this with the team. Lots of cool things are already being worked on that I'm sure you're all going to like. Lets see what the future of the Bay brings ;)

Happy Battling!
    -Bennunator

iAmZ likes this.
  13. Greydone

Greydone Member

Wow I'm super hyped: so many awesome prospects! I love this game but with one mod and the hardship to enhance more than one ship, even while paying, makes me go round and round in circles. I play a lot therefore any novelty would be extremely appreciated :)

14. 0LionHeart0

0LionHeart0 New Member

You could add for example an ,,PRACTICE,, mode where to play with NEW guns and ships just to see how they are...Wery good for new strategy!! And pls don't forget about my online/offline guild member ideea :)

15. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I'd like another ship. Perhaps submarine? It would be fun to play.

JDAR likes this.
  16. 0LionHeart0

0LionHeart0 New Member

What about my request about to see which members in my guild are online with probably a green point somewhere near they're name !! Not every one in giuld should have to be my friend to see them ON to fleet up !! Thank you...

17. Steven

Steven Active Member

Option for bigger guilds? We are running 3 atm and team canada is ruining 10 guilds according to one of there officers

18. iAmZ

iAmZ New Member

Please release 5v5 party mode (fleet with 4 friends) !!!

mammoth1946 likes this.
  19. WilbertCh

WilbertCh Member

Wow, with all of those ideas. I wonder how big this game's size would be!?

20. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Funny how you bring up a conversation later that has already been brought up and "everyone" is on board (HERE)...but I brought this up a while back and didn't get a ton of feedback. Glad people are on board with the "boss battle" idea.
    But game modes, been discussed. Weapons, been discussed. Search, been discussed. Add people after battles, discussed.
    I'm definitely for a lot of these ideas!