1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Account deleted by my brother

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Edgar Alexander, 17 Dec 2018.

1. Edgar Alexander

Edgar Alexander New Member

Hi there,
    I went to Cuba for traveling. When I was home after my vacation I noticed that my ship and averything I had in my account was erased. I saw somepictures on my phone 15-11-2018. My brother just scraped everything from my ships. Everything! Can you help me to get what i was before 15-11-2018. I’ve been playing for more than 1 1/2 year to get what i got. Please.

Thank you!

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'd recommend opening up a support ticket. I've heard that Rovio is excessively reluctant to fix issues like this, but it's worth trying.
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

I don't think you will get anything.

This would probably fall under account sharing & safety.

How are they responsible for someone deleting items from your unattended iPad?

I think I saw someone post something similar some time ago. I would search here in the forums to see if they found a resolution.

I wish you the best of luck, but I wouldn't be too optimistic.

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  4. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Hello,

I went through some old threads and found some cases like yours:
    - Here a brother had scrapped his all items. Apparently problem was not solved and the thread was locked.
    - Here a six-year-old nephew also scrapped all items and the thread actually had some colorful discussion. But after 5 pages it was finally closed by @The Grim Repair and I believe the problem was never solved.

So you can of course send a support ticket but don't get your hopes too high.

NeptuneGaming and GrizzlyMoose like this.
  5. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    You’ll have to take your brother to court. :D

6. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

It is sad to say this but you wont have it back, this is the same case with T-Pro, once a P2W and has topped the leaderboard so many times. He had his whole inventory deleted by a family member and couldnt get it back due to Rovio's policy. If you still want to play the game i suggest making a new account, if you still want to use your current account and play competitive, you would have to spend a stupid amount of money just to get some decent gear in order to play again. Sorry for your lost but that's the reality.

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Wouldn't using the old account be better considering the training progress, and the perpetual events that ignore Infamy?

IMO the policy is far too strict. What advantage would any player get from scrapping their entire inventory and wanting to revert it? Particularly inventory that was paid for with real cash.

ScrapKing likes this.
  8. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

simply put.. rovio doesn't care. They are probably even laughing at you.

Best to move on or bust out a credit card and play the gambling game that is Battle Bay to try to get new items.

NeptuneGaming and ScrapKing like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It's not that they don't care, it's that NO game ever, EVER allows this sort of rollback on the user's behest.

10. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

How can rovio make sure that your brother did it and not because you were drunk and you scrapped all of your items.

11. Flynndawg

Nah not true. Most mmo’s like wow and Everquest were known to restore items.

There is no reason why they can’t help people out. Life happens. Accidents happen.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  12. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    If that’s the case, I’d like to quit playing this game and have them refund all the money I’ve put into it. LOL

13. Flynndawg

I mean restore items not your money lol

14. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Most of EA games will allow that, their microtransaction is trash but decent games as well as good customers support. I have never seen someone reply as fast as theirs.