1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kadir Sayyed, 27 May 2018.

?

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. No

28.8%
  3. Rovio "SHOULD" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

56.1%
  4. Rovio "SHOULD NOT" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Not for all...

2. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

I believe Rovio will not do any thing in this. I have asked multiple questions and there suggestions but still they are not ready to answer anyone of them. I have given my 11 months to this game, have buildup maximum weapons upto T5 still they don't care about it

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

4. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

Why not?

P.S.1 If I understood you correctly, you did not even ask the details of my friends. Therefore, I conclude that your opinion bases on bias.
    P.S.2 Or you mean that roll back should not happen at all. If this is the case, I am sorry for my not-thoughfull conclusion.

Last edited: 28 May 2018
  5. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I suggest you to stop using this account while Battle Bay team doesn't answer you and start a new one. It'd be easier and funnier. I use parallel space to play with my son without the risk of losing my main account.

6. Rainbow Warrior

I think devs should put an optional password before we log in. So the ones with children could be safer, if they want

Bradley Thorinsson and enotSenO like this.
  7. Rainbow Warrior

Don't underestimate children's capability to exclude your digital stuff

8. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

I'm sorry but this is all on you and Rovio owe you nothing, so their answer are underdtandable..

My advice is to start over, only take like 25 days to get mk4 again or if you still want to continue on, ask Rovio to overflow your sugar and gold by 3x the storage capacity..so this way you have parts and sugar ready for upgrade, leaving you with need to find weapon..

With 100$ you can afford 27 rares and 3 epic weapon and with some luck, get some duplicates as well..will still be significantly weaker than your old weapons but better than common/uncommon shit and will at least help you in the event..

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Hey, you told me to come and give you my thoughts, and I think you should definitely get your weapons back. This kinda thing happens frequently so I think there should be a feature or something where you can go into your scrapping history and get back what you scrapped for a price, or something. Idk lol

10. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

Hope you can get back your account. We can't loose people like you.

11. TRFrostSaker

TRFrostSaker Member

Programmer
    I really hope you never have any accident or problem with the game so you can keep up with that opinion.

On the other side, I hope you get back your stuff I can't see why is that hard for Rovio to solve.

Kadir Sayyed likes this.
  12. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

Its easy to keep my opinion because thats the reality..if you can get Rovio to be so generous and help out, lucky..but as you can see, they are ignoring his request and many other game developer, if not all, will do the same..

Some studio will allow an honest mistake to happen once though..but overall you get the picture..what happen is that he was careless and got his game messed up, Rovio got nothing to be responsible about and therefore they are under no obligation to help him..in fact most developer probably love things like this to happen cuz it can possibly bring them more money..

Kadir Sayyed and • Percy • like this.
  13. vbkevin57

vbkevin57 New Member

How does a 6 year old delete all your items? Scrapping isn't hard but definitely takes some time to do. Especially if you have a full inventory and every ship has items on it.

Sounds to me like you either violated the ToS by giving someone else access to your account or you are moron for letting a 6 year old play on your phone long enough (and without supervision) that they could delete all your items...

Either way, your epic screw up shouldn't be fixed by Rovio. Just my opinion...

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

May karma treat you the same.

15. TheAntiSnipe

Though I still don't get it. The six year old could have pressed the beautiful shiny red battle button. Why go specifically to the inventory, wait as long as four seconds per item and painstakingly scrap each one?

Six year olds these days have become either very sadistic or very patient, OR both lol.

16. TheAntiSnipe

Hate to be the unpopular opinion, but
    This point is something I agree with, though I know little kids for what they are and think he SHOULD get a rollback

17. TRFrostSaker

TRFrostSaker Member

Programmer
    You can't predict the actions of a kid, once a young cousin released all my 200 something pokemon from my game because he "Like the animation of them getting tiny", I really feel this is something that can happen to anyone and if it ever happen to me I'll really like to have Rovio helping me.

18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Heya - we have mentioned before that personal account issues won’t be discussed in Forums. Players can not assist you and it’s generally not a place to talk about something nobody has any actual facts, data or context for.

/closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.