1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kadir Sayyed, 27 May 2018.

?

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. No

28.8%
  3. Rovio "SHOULD" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

56.1%
  4. Rovio "SHOULD NOT" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

This is •HITMAN•, previously known a Hitman_303. (Check below image for my Profile) Profile.png

From last 11 months I am playing this game and I have really enjoyed it. My all ships are MK7.
    I have YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2J9jRv9 where I just upload Battle Bay videos. I am not that kind of player who just play for fun. I had help this community to grow in whatever ways I can. Sometimes I also take VIP subscription. There are more than 200+ friends I have in my Battle Bay profile who likes to fleet me. My captaincy level is at 49 and I play at Ace-I league (3500 - 3900 infamy).
    (Check below image for the results with Good weapons) With Good Weapons.jpg
    I had claimed 5 legendary weapons from weapons achievement. (Check below image for my complete weapons achievement records)
    Weapons Achievement 1.png
    Weapons Achievement 2.png

On 25th May 2018 I lost all my weapons becuase of my nephew (6yrs old) stupidity. I contacted Rovio for there support/help but they simply reply me that they cannot return my weapons because I got parts, cells, ect while scraping them.

So I dicided to play with whatever weapons I have in hand (common/uncommon) but the result are so bad. I had played more than 50 battles out of which I won just 4-5 battles that is also becuase my teammates were strong. With these setup I am just a dead Weight for my teammates. (Check below for the result with low damage weapons)
    With weak weapons.png

Below I have mentioned few of My concern if I keep playing Battle Bay

1. If I play normal battle with this Common/Uncommon weapons then other players will report me for using weak weapons. I may get BAN for that (Battle Bay is not a 1 person game play. If team are strong and smart then there is higher chances of winning but if there is 1 weak teammate then the chances of losing will be high)

2. If I drop my infamy upto 100-500 for playing with low/weak opponents then I might not get stars and even the rewards will be low. Also it is against the rule of Battle Bay and I might get BAN before reaching to that level

3. If I still continue playing just for the Death Match Battle and try to build my new weapons inventory. Then also it will take me another 7-9 months to get epic T5 weapons. Because, (1) I have already claimed almost all the weapons from weapons achievements. (2) Winning chances are very less. (3) Battle rewards(stars, gold, sugar) will be very less.

4.If I play just Death Match battles so that because of me other should not lose there infamy, but here also I can not to do much for my team. They will not lose infamy but they will lose there tickets and effort they put for winning a battle. And for sure they will report me, which will automatically result to BAN

So Rovio,
    what do you suggest me to do?

1- Should I purchase all the offers?
    (Which is not possible for me because I am not that much rich)

2- Should I keep playing with my weak weapons (common/uncommon) until I gets Rare/Epic ?
    (This will take another 7-9 months for upgrading upto T5. And by the time I will definitely get bored with this )

3- Should I drop my infamy upto 100-500 and play against weak opponents?
    (Will I gets stars and good rewards and not a BAN from Battle Bay)

4- It would be really great if you guys can restore my game data as on 24th May 2018 or just provide me with good setup which I can use to any one of my ship.

5- Should I just QUIT Battle bay? (Which I really don't want to do)

Hoping for a positive response from Rovio (Battle Bay) Team :)

Last edited: 27 May 2018
  2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

HITMAN is one of the best player of battlebay....
    One of the best active member...
    Sorry to hear loosing your weapons...
    Admins should verify his account and should restore.
    Its not at all good to loose this kind of players...
    Hope positive responce from admins....

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Agreed... this sounds like an easy verification and restore.

4. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Man, that sucks. Hope u get ur items back:rolleyes: I would definitely quit, if it happens to me. :oops:

5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

start a new account mbe? it would be fun especially since you already have so much experience you could end up with monster builds since you have more knowledge of what to do now...i know i would :p

6. |||WOLVERINE|||

|||WOLVERINE||| New Member

Hey team rocio, I've known this guy for long, we had many many games together.. he's very active and skillful, just verify and restore his game progress, I don't see anything wrong in it. And •HITMAN• bro, I hope you'll get your items soon. -|||WOLVERINE|||

7. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

I tried that but that's not true fun. And for building new setup it will take more that 7-9 months. See below the result of my battles with new account
    Yeah I tried new account but thats not true fun. See the result in below image
    IMG-20180525-WA0033.jpg IMG-20180525-WA0032.jpg
    Also it will take more than 7-9 months to reach at the level I am currently now

8. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

Hey I am ur subscriber.U remember me?. Anyway this is just wrong.U should get ur weapons back

9. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

Yes I know you , your are the one who feature me in your YouTube channel video. Thanks for that. And also thanks for your support over here

AVID and NeptuneGaming like this.
  10. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

Lol i am an enforcer.I will seek justice!
    Lol jk anyway rovio are losing a very skilled player.If that doesn't bother them what does?

Nikkie! and AVID like this.
  11. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

tbh he is just one in many
    not saying he shouldn't get his stuff back...he should but Rovio doesn't lose much if he quits...

12. -||WT F||-

-||WT F||- New Member

He should get his weapons back ....Hope there will be positive response from developer's side , since he is very active player from past almost a year and very well known player in bb ...he dedicated so much of his time and money in this game ,lets hope Rovio will not disappoint him ......#RESTOREHITMANGUNS.

13. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

why only active players? we want equality in bay so everyone or no one, sorry to say that but making something available only based on something that is hardly determinable would lead in even more players (more than now leaving because of losing all items) leaving bay because they would have no chance of restoring their items if they lost them by mistake

14. Ankit 007

Ankit 007 New Member

HITMAN is one of the best player of battlebay and my fleet partner.
    Sorry to hear loosing your weapons bro.
    Rovio should verify his account and should restore.
    Its not at all good to loose this kind of players.
    Hope positive responce from rovio. Pls help him. Shooter 007

15. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

lol why do i get the feeling these people (or most of them) supporting Kadir are the same person behind it...( ive watched too many movies ignore me lol)

Nikkie! and Aether_Zero like this.
  16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Its not as you think....i think you should experience the situation...
    I donno you...but to know the pain of hitman...you should start a new acc and work from begning....then u can understand.
    No one likes it....it makes them frustated and may result in leaving game....

R4Z0R likes this.
  17. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

ok chill, i know what its like on a small scale...lost epic perk when evolving before :(
    ofc incomparable to losing all ur items

AVID likes this.
  18. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Should excuse even some skilled and legit players.....

Omckar..... likes this.
  19. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Not every one...some people wantedly scrap in frustation and later req...such req cannot be accepted....
    Ravio can find them easily.....by their game play and all...
    So restoring for legit is better than restoring for all.....
    They should even encourage top contributers of battlebay....in helping them.

20. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Lol copyright issue....here....:D:D:p
    Shooter007...my fleet partner....many hitman fans here....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.