1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your most regretful scraps

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BORN TO KILL YOU, 27 May 2018.

1. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You scrapped a boat?!

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think he means upgraded it to mk5.

I kind of regret upgrading my mk5 to mk6. I thought it would be awesome, but without a t4 Epic Tesla Shield, it’s just a fat mk5 that seems to get harder matchups.

3. BORN TO KILL YOU

BORN TO KILL YOU Active Member

I also have tier 2 epic tesla shield and still u can get to nightmare with it but cant go 5k imo

4. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

I scrapped 1 epic RG, 3 epic big berta, 2 epic ballpark, 2 epic long range, lots of missiles and carronade, all green items, one day I got two epic rudder one from raffle other from combining parts after getting the last blue piece from scrapping that previous epic rudder. How did u feel that time? fadcbb36b275f7f6b36a81a2bc82ea8f0262a7a8_hq.gif But I never regret for scrapping them:):):). They are useless for me. After scrapping all of them my inventry looks neat and clean. But till now I didnt get a duplicate item for my big shield ,sniper, big torpedo ,nitro and tesla bolt. I have no t3 epics:(:(:(.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I thought that frost is useless, now I realised how foolish I was, got like 10 rare and 3 epics, now it could be really good to pair my big torp with frost to achieve even higher damage:(

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This is an accurate description of me 1 year ago...

7. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

My most regretful scraps are all of those epics that I thought I didn’t need in the past but I end up wanting to evolve now haha

So basically almost all epic scraps

craz¥burd likes this.
  8. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Have had T4 epic swift torp for months and months, I have an unclaimed epic sitting in achievement limbo until I get another epic swift torp to evolve to T5. I picked one up from the green star crate. While scrapping the other green item, I accidentally scrapped the epic torp and I'm back to square one. My heart sank the instant I saw it happen. :(

The pain is that I managed to get to epic T3 swift torp before I had 2 of any other epic items. That baby carried me into Ace league. Now I have a ton of epic items that can reach T5 and duplicate T2+ and my baby swift torp is languishing at T4.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I still regret scrapping an Epic Missile. It was by accident scrapping a bunch of commons trying to farm Rare Power Cells ... and 6 months later I have yet to see a replacement for it.

I really wish the Devs implemented some kind of restore of accidental scraps (for which there are many threads)... but the best we have is to level up everything at least once to make sure it prompts for confirmation.

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  10. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

t2 epic grenade with all epic crit perks. Now i have the same t2 epic grenade, but i could have it to t4 :(

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  11. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

We should do a poll ‘how many useful weapons would you have if you hadn’t pressed scrap....?’
    I’d have at least two epic T5E snipers....a T5E RG and a T5E fg......:(:(:mad:

12. Marquesolution

Marquesolution New Member

Student
    466C5363-FDD4-4268-920A-01AC9718C51E.jpeg 6 epic big torps
    T3 epic sniper((back when I start to manage bc well
    T3 epic explosive cannon (( after the huge nerf as a speeder
    2 epic Tesla shield((after I got a t5E, but I got 3 more recently and save them.
    2 epic rudder
    1 epic flare gun, bandage((after getting t5E
    1 epic cannon
    2 epic frost gun
    1 epic frost mortar
    4 epic mines
    3 epic swift torps
    All of green gears, mortars

Those are all I remember, really regret for scrapping mines,frost torps and T shield since I really wanna try double T shield enforcer. But the rest... not really regret at all since I had already facing lack of epic power cells :( And I don’t think I could ever build them up to t5

Last edited: 1 Jun 2018
    craz¥burd and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  13. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Me too... Except now I'm a noob whose too scared to scrap anything and has a full inventory...

wreck your day likes this.
  14. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

yup