1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You looking for a fleet?? :)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Undead fixer, 15 Nov 2018.

1. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Screenshot_2018-11-15-16-24-27-30.png Yep I may be not that strong but I'm very great when it goes with healing and I'm looking for a great player for fleet and if you want a fleet I'm here with great heals! And I don't even have a tier 4 epics yet :) and at 2.1k infamy...
    I'm looking for great tankers! great fixers! Or great dmg dealers! *What I need to fleet?*
    Must have a level 30 ship or up I know it's too much to ask but I'm a very BIG target out there and I need someone to protect me plus I'm not on too much because I have school to catch up too :)
    And together we will win if we work together :) have a great day peeps!

*Tho I'm not say just fleet with me it's all up to you :) not mine*

ChickenSurprise likes this.