1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You can purchase some shop items with Sugar?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ultrah, 16 Mar 2019 at 02:29.

1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Full time babysitter for teammates.
    I’ve never seen this before. Has this always been here and I’ve just noticed?

417A7682-4AE2-4EF4-BAB6-676A1CAD48A3.png

2. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I think this was added yesterday...

benguin8 likes this.
  3. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yup, just noticed it yesterday. Anyways,it's not gonna help me as I'm running out of both sugar and gold most of the time :(:confused:

Ultrah and Nikkie! like this.
  4. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Active Member

Nah, this is new. And pretty awesome.

Thank you to the developers, for listening! :)

BattleRascal, XQT and Djradnad like this.
  5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they forgot to announce new changes or they just don't bothered to announce ,lol

6. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Member

Just noticed it now. Will for sure help me because I always max out on sugar. Would go as far as saying I've wasted tens of millions of sugar in my whole career...horrible rerolling of quests doesn't help either

7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they should have give us option to choose Gold or Sugar . because i am low at sugar at the moment but have 2m gold . rare parts are available is shop but for sugar . so sometimes it will put us in a situation , where we need sugar for training but part we need are available for sugar.

8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Probably hundreds of millions for me.. this sugar for parts thing is the best! No more rerolling sugar quests for me, just the low paying ones like dominator hehe

9. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Don't all be so supportive of this. To me it sounds like RNG is now made its way into the shop in yet another flavor. I now expect parts that I will want will use the currency I have less of!

Just give us a damn sugar to gold and gold to sugar exchange rate. Make it that you lose 10% when you exchange and have a set exchange rate. Then be done with it.

xBonk and Battler like this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Battle Bay II: Maximum RNG

benguin8 likes this.