1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another "My Enforcer Loadout" Question, What Yellows?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by fr4nk1yn, 11 Aug 2017.

1. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I used mines for the first time yesterday doing a quest. I don't dislike them anymore. I find I lie the shield better than over boost. I don't have to run, just get in the middle, and if I block a firebomb I'm saving the whole team.
    I'm guessing you'd recommend the dual sniper set?

2. fr4nk1yn

There must be a horseshoe up my ass. Started leveling up the sniper so I can be ready to go once Burnice finishes training in 24 hours and Bhurt finishes retraining in 8. It didn't take long to run out of parts.
    Scrapped that t2 rare standard cannon for the 1008 parts. It gave me 8 pieces which comined... into a standard rare cannon. I gots my cake and I'm eating it!

3. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

You really must equip an OB, otherwise you'll be dead in 1v1 or 2v1 very easily.
    I like these Weapon Setups: dual sniper + mine (or swift torpedo) or dual blast cannon + flare. I use Grenade+Blast+StandardCannon and works really good. However, to use grenade you must have Isak trained a lot. Tesla Shield and is a really good item, but you do must have it in high levels T3 or T4, otherwise it will be too weak and you'll be exposed.

4. disorder

disorder Active Member

you need ob,
    after you can train your teslashield to T4, it's a good option.
    About weapon, i would prefer mine than regular canon, just because it's a good burst damage.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  5. fr4nk1yn

Wait... How do you manage with only 25 inventory spots?!