1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet again another infamy rant

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jdm, 13 Jun 2017.

1. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

When i reopened the thread, I saw the 100% and I thought "omg, I am the one that didn't read the thread properly" ahah!

Gimpdiggity likes this.
  2. LightningBolts

LightningBolts New Member

Something else to consider is the fact that rewards are already tiered for the winning team. Stars are distributed based on performance and this determines rewards. It is only infamy that is added or subtracted equally for all players of each respective teams. Why not treat infamy similar to how the other rewards are already treated?

Gimpdiggity likes this.
  3. Gimpdiggity

Gimpdiggity New Member

Are the team based games in a massive multi-system game like "Battlefield" not, in your eyes, a team game for some reason or another?

I certainly view TEAM RUSH and TEAM CONQUEST in that game as team games.

As I've already stated, they've done an amazing job of balancing rewards for wins/losses with individual performance.

You say people are like "But muh damage," meanwhile you're here like "Derp derp it's a teem game like real sportz!"

There is in fact a middle ground, as evidenced by NUMEROUS video games...but you choose to ignore things like that, and instead focus on how many times you can say "it's a team game" in every post.

Last edited: 17 Jun 2017
    LightningBolts likes this.