1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Yellow item suggestion: Radar

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by BasedCarpen, 6 Dec 2018.

1. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Radar would be a single slot yellow item, it would reveal the location of all unfriendly ships when activated, much like you see during replay, and make them targetable. Upgrading the item would increase the length of its effectiveness, perks could help cool down time

2. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Sounds unique and feasible

CaffeinatedChris likes this.
  3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Gosh, I wonder why a frost/mortar Speeder player is suggesting this item? ;)

What about the primary scaling attribute being the reveal radius, rather than the duration? Otherwise you won't really have a use for it until it has a >7.5s duration (first cooldown, frost launcher, second cooldown, Berta)

4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

This is one of the best yellow slot ideas I've read on this forum. Great idea.
    I agree with @CaffeinatedChris that upgrades should improve radius and perks could improve duration.

Sidd gamer, TheAntiSnipe and Reorge like this.
  5. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

You should suggest it on the discord toobers group in ask the devs section. You get to hear from the devs about your question/suggestion. If you're not there I can suggest it for you :p

BattleRascal likes this.
  6. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

I'd rather suggest a noise generator, with interference, enemy boats do not see you on the radar, and the weapon guidance system does not work due to interference. :)

Sidd gamer likes this.