1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

XP to next level

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Faddu, 16 Jan 2019.

1. The Faddu

The Faddu New Member

So its just taken me an absolute age to get to the next level of ship. I think lvl 46 to 47 was 100k.

Previously there were good big XP rewards for levelling up the crew but now its gone on to the weapons it is small XP per weapon level. You only get 20xp if you're lucky from battle wins, and lets face it the game only lets you win certain amounts.

So...where can I gain XP from? I have max'd out most of my weapons so once the others have been competed, what then?

Ash KOT likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Other than training, the only XP you get is from battles.
    I am going from 47 to 48, again it is 100K and is taking FOREVER :D
    Even the end game trainings are only adding 3K XP, so yeah it takes a while!

TheAntiSnipe and Nikkie! like this.
  3. Earel

Earel Active Member

For now so many crew talents was add, but max lvl just only 50...

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yea to be honest Rovio should add another 10+ levels. After you reach L50 there is still a year's worth of training left.