1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong battle

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Magik99, 20 Jan 2019.

1. Magik99

Magik99 Member

I've noticed that im not playing the battle intended.

In the looking for battle screen i get location A but in the next screen im playing somewhere else.

Not a huge problem i guess . But could do with sorting.
    See vid.

Sorry for backround noises. Kids playing on their tabs

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yep its an annoying bug but devs are aware of it :)

3. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Just noticed this bug today.

Also, when actually playing on Dropdead Gorge, I'm still getting the wrong map in upper left corner. (One of the smaller 2v2 or 3v3 maps shows up)

4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

They are also aware of this one and it'll be patched with the next update :)

Su-57 likes this.
  5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i posted a forum about it before but seems like they have not noticed . its happened in casual battles when map is chil zone or subzero but show name as dropdead . also on another map .

and when you try to enter a battle and its taking time try to go back enter again then you may not have to wait this long .