1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow, just wow

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jamesnyc, 3 May 2018.

1. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    I have an epic turbo

2. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Yeah never see them...

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

xD if we had an item trading system, I'd have traded you three damage perks for three burn perks;)

TheFixer27, Jamesnyc and The Otherguy like this.
  4. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

I get hit by plenty of those torps these days. You can still go down quickly if everything goes wrong for you. I just had an unfriend come at me in a game the other day w about 6600 HP left. I flared him, Ex Canon crit for 3600, then Sniper crit for 2200 and the flare took him out 3 seconds later. He got one shot off on me in that time. I then played a match where I had ZERO damage and was sunk almost immediately. Just another day on the bay.

Crit 1.jpg Crit 2.jpg

Asigossi and TheAntiSnipe like this.