1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish devs could explain this

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mamamyers, 25 Jun 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Every rare chest quest I do... Every single one I get a wack frost launcher.. Same with my bf.. I swear it's just set up to give us those and nothing else. So frustrating. Why make it so hard to upgrade weapons? I mean I know because of money but still wtf.

2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

It is actually total random and you two only have really bad luck with RNG system now if you don't need those items. I bet it will change in near future. Good luck to both of you for next item combine/chest opening :)
    (I'm not a dev but had to give a comment anyway) :p

3. Mamamyers

Loser
    Nope the ones you get for doing so many quests . Idk man I don't see how it can be a coincidence

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Those are the premium boxes, right? It's simply just RNG as devs say. I do not know how many weekly premium chests you have opened with same result but as boring/annoying it sounds, it is just weird coincidence for you.
    I can't explain why but I told you what I have learned from devs so far about this system.

5. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Think you guys are just plan unlucky.... I got duct tape from 3 or 4 rounds of combination of green pieces and scrap them before the patch note....
    Although I understand your frustration but nothing we can do...

6. Mamamyers

Loser
    Except keep complaining lol until they make it easier to upgrade weapons

7. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Nothing to complain it's just RNG

Miathan likes this.
  8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

RNG is RNG. I decided early on that I wasn't going to use grenade, guess which rare item I got 4 times in 2 weeks. Just keep going and you'll get stuff you use eventually. Enjoy all the rare parts from scrapping in the mean time.