1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

win and lose streaks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Blueee, 12 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

9 losing streak isn't abnormal. I've had a 900 infamy swing in the past week or two.

2. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

ya i once got frustrated because we had 3 fixers and everyone said together!.
    then 2 of the fixers played the front line,the speeder just hung around at the back like a shooter.
    i said negative,playing enfo and knew the fixers were dead.
    i asked the other fixer to stay together but he stopped playing........
    like,really?:eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

3. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Urgh....what’s going ON?!

4. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Lol i spent 3000 battles at 1000 infamy no kidding, but u just have to wait and u will progress.
    I got a legendary carronade- more powerful than most people at my level yet i dropped 300 infamy.
    u just have to adapt, this game is quite challenging. for example I do 8000 damage regularly but i still lose at 1300 infamy. ( i am a speeder so that is a lot.)

_devill likes this.
  5. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

Ahh Respawnables, a game I used to play so much of. Then it became glitchier, new items seemed like pointless additions to get money, weapons started to kill you in a second discouraging skilled play and strafing, armours became too powerful and noobs stood no chance being matched against every sort of stronger player. Hearing about it makes me sad and makes me remember the old days when the elites still played and the ig community hadnt split into different games or left :( RIP Respawnables

LundEAS, A55A51N and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. HectorBarbossa

HectorBarbossa Member

Engineering Data Analyst
    I have 14 losing streaks, and 15 winning streaks. my infamy is always moving around 1900-2300.

Yes it’s hurt when you lost many times in a row, but it will back to your infamy range.

Blueee and The Otherguy like this.
  7. Faaque

Faaque New Member

How do I play and lose 13 battles in a row and not 1 time have a fixer on my team while the other team has 1 if not 2 fixers every time. Is that supposed to be balance?

8. Faaque

Faaque New Member

Team balance is seriously flawed and makes the game suck.

9. Rated R

Rated R Member

Tell me about it. If matches were close to 50/50 win/loss, the probabilities would be like flipping a coin. The probability of losing 10 times in a row or flipping heads 10 times in a row would be 1/1024 which is 0.098%. Obviously that isn’t the case in this game.

10. HectorBarbossa

HectorBarbossa Member

Engineering Data Analyst
    agree, and sometimes your shoot can’t hit the target even you were sure it was on target. making losing streaks and winning streaks like this is very bad decision.

Last edited by a moderator: 14 Jan 2018
  11. HectorBarbossa

HectorBarbossa Member

Engineering Data Analyst
    Nothing we can do if system has been decided you to loose (matchmaking nature 50:50 right?). It happened many times. All suggestions are unable to be applied.. LOL.. so, just enjoy our losing streak.

The only competition in this game is how we can complete the guild quest quickly, the rest is nothing, no competition in a battle.. we are only following the matchmaking nature.

Last edited: 14 Jan 2018
  12. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

So true... and so timely.

I spent the past week with the most stable infamy I've ever seen in this game, really tight infamy range (150) with a truly random 50% win/loss ratio applied every handful of games. It was awesome.
    Then a few hours after the new season started I mysteriously dropped 300 infamy in 1 hour, losing 80% of my matches over 30 games (odds of 1/1808, or 0.055%).

Odds are either scenario can happen, but the second looks fishy, no?

Neptune_Gaming and craz¥burd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.