1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

will the epic power cell scarcity ever looked into?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Rushicanna, 25 Feb 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rushicanna

Rushicanna New Member

i have thousands of common,uncommon, rare power cells but 10 epic power cells so many upgrades were at pending just because lack of power cells. Kindly do something cause these common & uncommon &rare power cells are useless now, give us an option to convert or combine few amount of other power cells to required ones.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

*That moment when you realize that NML2 rewards are basically 5 powercells every two weeks* :D
    The situation is so bad that it's become a meme lmao. They really need to fix it!

Ultrah, benguin8 and Rushicanna like this.
  3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

upgrade rares to level 11 and scrap, its slow and painful but the best we have right now :(

Rushicanna likes this.
  4. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

All resources are needed. Leveling rares to 11 uses rare parts I will also need! Just skip the whole process. If thats all we can get, then allow lower rarity cells to be upgraded using gold and sugar so I can skip looking for rare dupes. Or simply give us an exchange rate!!!

Rushicanna likes this.
  5. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I think a generous exchange rate is called for the first time around. They can reduce that later on that requires currency. That will help veteran players out a lot.