1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Will making Fixer my primary prove to be worth it?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by RangerCA, 28 May 2017.

?

Should [Team Healing] or [+50 HP for all ships] through Felix be priority?

1. Specialize team healing talents 100% if you want to be an effective Fixer.

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. All HP whenever possible won't make too large a difference in higher level play relative to others.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Mix them together, some healing perks are not as important as HP for all ships.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. All HP should be priority and will not greatly impact Fixer class effectiveness.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. RangerCA

RangerCA Member

I have a talents choice issue to sort out, and it will greatly impact my decision to make upgrading Fixer class my priority over other choices. I feel I made a logistical boo-boo on my choice for previous talents with Felix, but he isn't so high up I'd consider him a lost cause (retraining would not take ages). My problem is when I am forced to choose between increasing HP for ALL other ships or options of the like as opposed to increasing team healing effectiveness. I don't really know what to do when choosing here since I like playing other classes and feel like you can't go wrong with more HP, but at the same time I feel like neglecting team healing talents would make Fixer for all intents and purposes an unviable class in higher level matches (thus making upgrading Fixer at all a poor choice since I like to use all the classes from time to time).

So my question really is to higher level Fixer primaries for how they allocated these types of talents and if they feel other Fixers who specialized 100% in team healing make a comparatively noticeable difference in a match.

I can never see myself using the Duct Tape, so none of my talents will be allocated to it.

I love playing support classes in games, but if it means I need to sacrifice the effectiveness or survivability of all my other classes to do it, it just doesn't really seem worth it in this game, you know? :<

2. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Retraining of any skill only take an hour. If you are playing around with other ships you can got for all ship HP up buff 1st.
    Once you decided to go mainly on fixer, simply retrain to switch to healing buffs.

JJf likes this.
  3. RangerCA

RangerCA Member

Wait, so you are saying retraining all the skill points only take an hour? If so, that is no problem. After thinking about using the option and seeing the retrain button after only selecting one skill, I was under the impression it took one hour per skill. If not, that is completely fine. I guess I'll test that out when I get the chance.

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You are able to retrain ONE talent per hour wait. Not all of them at once. So if you want to retrain that talent to fixing stuff instead of own ship hp, it takes one hour per this kind of retrain and it does chance only one of this kinda choises

Cheers :cool:

JDAR likes this.
  5. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

It's one hour per skill
    And if you like a ship and plan on using it then commit!

6. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Lol we commented same time

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  7. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I did comment 1 minute earlier :p

JDAR likes this.
  8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

1h pr talent does feel like a long time at lower level - But once it starts taking 2-3days to unlock new talents its a different feels.

Dont overthink it :)