1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why hasn't legendary sniper cannon been nerfed?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BlueLotus, 7 Sep 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueLotus

BlueLotus Member

I found the legendary sniper cannon didn't get nerf but common, uncommon, rare and epic are all nerfed.

Same problem happens to ballpark mortar, the previous update increase the damage of ballpark mortar but the legendary ballpark mortar didn't get the increased damage!

It has been months since that update but still no change to this two items. All the problem happens to their legendary rarity.

Please fix it or tell me why these two items are special from others!

Reedit:
    I give some examples to explain this. Of all the rare items, level 50 rare item should have a little weaker stat than legendary level 1 item of same kind. However, the sniper cannon at legendary level 1 has much more damage than rare level 50 sniper cannon, which the legendary one didn't get 7%(I couldn't remember the specific stat) dmg reduction.

Same happens to Ballpark mortar, the legendary level 1 ballpark has less damage than the rare level 50 ballpark which didn't have the 14% damage increase as the update said.

All the data mentioned above are based on the shop which aren't influenced by perks.

Last edited: 7 Sep 2017
  2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.