1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Why do we only get sugar from daily Quests?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stalie, 9 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I have ~96 000 common parts, ~7 000 uncommon parts, ~0 rare parts, ~600 epic parts, and ~50 legendary parts.

Head Zilla likes this.
  2. Head Zilla

Head Zilla Member

I dont have even uncommon parts... :(

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

In this sort of game, you need to learn, first of all, that NOTHING(except levelling something you won't need later) is a waste of resources.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Try to save first then upgrade. Buy little parts from market.

5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Sorry, I should've used the word 'use instead of 'waste'. But then again, I'm probably gonna quit the game when I'll have to use every single minute on education.
    What do you mean?
    I upgrade as soon as I can.

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The second part: I save a lot for straight maxed guns. Including sugar and parts.

7. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

Im completely agree with Stalie, my sugar storage is always full, even re-roll gives me another sugar quests, i had to discard almost 1million of sugar quests because of that

8. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    I'd rather be overflowing with sugar than be constantly short of it... Enjoy it while it lasts; later on in mid to late game your crew trainings and item upgrades would cost a lot more, and you'll be scavenging for sugar practically every time after you train someone. I used to take that seemingly endless supply of sugar for granted too, but now I'm on a constant low on it, and there are even some days when I can't train anyone because they need so much friking sugar.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    @CaffeinatedChris should you lock this thread? Isn’t this necroing? (Sorry for the tag)

10. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Thread answered, if players have an issue with the distribution/balance of quest-giving, that is better served by making an updated post with helpful suggestions, feedback, and constructive criticism in the Suggestions & Ideas forum

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.