1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Do mk5 Shooters Camp, Then...

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by fr4nk1yn, 3 Sep 2017.

1. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Chill zone sucks....I never go down the bottle neck EVER :eek:

2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

hmmph... I love Chill Zone. It's always exciting whether you win or lose. I can't stand crude awakenings, Pretty sure I've literally fallen asleep on that snoozefest.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I am SO with you!

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  4. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

If you are shooter which is specialized in long range weapons, it is ok to stay back.
    But I often see (well, after I died) many shooters hiding behind walls, their cooldowns ready and ... waiting, hiding, sneaking around. But not firing. They don't do DPS. The problem is, currently, the game does not appreciate DPS, only total damage dealt. Since those seal clubbers stay double as long in the fight as the others, they manage to increase their total damage dealt and voilá - they are on the first place in your group, grabbing the one star which is availlable for the loosing side.

_devill likes this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Me too, I used to hate chill zone as a shooter but now that I'm playing defender, it's so much better than crude awakenings. Crude awakenings is literally just circle around those rocks and spam mortars.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  6. The Traveller Nick

The Traveller Nick New Member

Too true. I figure someone should scout out ahead for the sake of the team and it's normally me. It's not really doing me any good but I'd be damned if I'm just gonna sit back and watch from a distence.

_devill likes this.