1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why did I receive no stars even I contributed the damage more than other?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by zawees, 22 Oct 2017.

1. zawees

zawees New Member

My ship hadn’t been killed, 1 ship I destroyed and 5038 damages contributed but I still received no stars but another ship that killed no one, just only 2952 damages it made, it received 1 star, How come you calculate rank, please explain.

Attached Files:

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

You've dropped too much infamy and have been flagged as a tanker, you won't receive rewards until you get closer to your max infamy.
    This is a measure taken to prevent people from dropping infamy on purpose for easy wins.

@The Grim Repair how about an in game popup that explains this instead of somebody having to answer it on here every day?

Rango8 likes this.
  3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Not a bad idea. Ill raise it with the team, maybe we can put something in the game with an upcoming update already :)

Miathan and Stelmo like this.