1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Why defender is under used

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Capitan Defender, 5 Apr 2018.

?

Do u think defender needs his hitbox to be fixed?

1. Yes

2. No is not an option this time,sorry...(lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I don't understand this complaint, I use defender and often I am able to just barely rotate and miss torpedos that skim right by me.

Are you sure this is not just the waves messing up your perception of distance?

2. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Nope, this has happened to me too many times for that to be true. It also rarely but sometimes happens with cannons, which has nothing to do with waves.

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Can you sen replays when It happens again? So everybody will be able to see from different angles

4. SeaNavy

Cannon or torpedoes?
    Cause I'm sure many people have torpedo replays

5. Rainbow Warrior

Both. Visual information will be very good for the thread development.

6. SeaNavy

Problem is, idk how to directly upload in-game replays other than recording it, so you can't look at it from all angles...

7. Rainbow Warrior

Go to the battle log and tap the Battle code on top at right of the screen

8. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

FTFY.

9. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    I see devs...you r just too afraid that if u shrink the enormous invisable hitbox to the hitbox the ship actually must have...that defended will be verry op ship(in ur imagination)or u just never played defender(and dont u dare say that u did,clearly u didn't)and u hate this ship for no reason,the only good moments u can have fun is at master ll league...and becoz machmaking is also sometimes verry screwed up...from 2300 imfamy...now im 2000 imfamy(because enmy team has extra mk6 shooter)ok we get that enforser was crap before and it got a super buff...but defender was and is still crap!
    For real...devs,admit it...defender needs hitbox fix...and we want it in the next update(or just when is done)becoz of this i dont wanna play the game at all!but i do it becoz i have some fans(still i love my fans)and i wanna keep my possition for best bulgarian defender user(and yea im 23rd in my country...neat)das y i still playing dis game...
    If u dont belive me devs...play the ship...shoot at it at the edjes...and see for yourself...now dont make me post a video that ill prove everything

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  10. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I sometimes wonder the logic where after a developer has specifically looked into your concern it feels like an appropriate response to call the developer basically a coward, incompetent and a liar, and expect it to lead into somehow you been taken more seriously.

You want the defender to have a smaller hitbox, fair enough, it’s a valid wish to have. However the hitbox have been inspected for defender and it matches the graphical bounding box exactly the same manner as on other ships. So there is absolutely no bug here.

As the question in the poll has been answered and the data shows defender is not actually underused, and it seems to be impossible to keep the discussion civil I’m closing the thread.