1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why banned?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by NaveFantasma, 18 Sep 2017.

1. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I know of this "- 42 -" player you speak of, and his name was " x X x" (triple X like the movie) before this and he's level 50+.
    I don't think they are one in the same however, but i could be wrong. I added him a long time ago as a friend when he was a good playing speeder, he has since unfriended me, but i haven't removed him from the list.

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Yep NaveFantasma has been intentionally losing matches for as long as I've played this game, which is quite a few months now. Good to see he's received another ban.

3. k406k

k406k Active Member

But it's a good point, why not have separate infamy ranking for each individual ship? Sure it would require a little shuffling around in how the global ranking works, but why not have global ranking as an amalgam of all of the ships individual rank? That would remove all problems of 'seal clubbing' and give those of us getting bored a new avenue to upgrade and play new ships.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Right, but what would stop me from putting my T5 weapons on a MK1?

Ultrah likes this.
  5. k406k

k406k Active Member

I suppose a little bit of tweaking might be required, maybe something like not being able to have a epic weapon higher than your ship's rank, and a rare weapon available at one tier higher than the ship's rank, etc... Just spitballing a solution to that issue.