1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are we in third? We have better global rank.

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Capt Blaze, 28 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. Capt Blaze

Capt Blaze New Member

Can someone explain to me what is the rules in this rivalry position? Same quest number but we have better rank. ..but we r in third position (compared to the 2nd position guild)

Attached Files:

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

When 2 rivalries have the same amount of quests finished, the guild who got to x amount of quests finished first gets placed above the other.

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Capt Blaze

Capt Blaze New Member

Yes but we do get more quest finished first. We finish hard quest then one day later the other finishes their and pushed us out of 2nd place!!

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Are you sure?
    The mechanics place whoever got there first as higher, witnessed it first hand on quite a few occasions.

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  5. Capt Blaze

Capt Blaze New Member

I’m 100% sure bro. I’m surprised myself ! Checked everything as to why we were pushed down..nothing makes sense that’s why I posted here if I messed any rules or whatever the developers have ! We got more quests first, we have higher global rank. Anyone have any explanations for this?? All guild members pissed off !lol

6. Capt Blaze

Capt Blaze New Member

Anyone knows how to make queries or complains to developers directly??

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yeah I can imagine!
    I have honestly never seen this, and I checked several threads for you and cannot see this has happened before.
    You could open a ticket with Rovio support ( https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ) but to be honest I highly doubt they will be able to compensate for the lost tokens, but may be able to investigate and give some sort of explanation as to what went wrong.

Capt Blaze likes this.
  8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

9. Capt Blaze

Capt Blaze New Member

10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

post back here if you get anything fruitful :)

Capt Blaze likes this.
  11. Capt Blaze

Capt Blaze New Member

Surely

12. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

Also, this is in Offtopic, it should be somewhere besides here.

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Blue Apple

Blue Apple New Member

The same had happened to my guild twice. We are leading. The 2nd place ties with us, and they become first place pushing us to 2nd!