1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why 0 star ?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by EOssO, 9 Aug 2017.

1. EOssO

EOssO New Member

I have so much screens like this. i do my best win and get 0 stars...

Attached Files:

2. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Because with this weapon you care only about your own skin. As though efficiency (utility) for a command you do not bring. Do not give opponents debuffs and do not bring allies bonuses

3. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Most likely you were tagged for infamy tanking and until you get your infamy back up you won't receive stars or rewards until you bring it back up.

4. andy.pants

andy.pants New Member

My infamy tanked when I was trying to learn different strategies with other ships? Why do people get people get punished for losing? That's a huge turn off. I haven't had stars or bonuses for a week. But I can't get my infamy back up. I keep losing!

5. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

lol u did not used fire bombs...
    as admin says always here same thing...when others firing with firebombs, u hit them with other weapons from behind or some thing else....like that.
    so no stars....LOL
    Here admins like only fire bombs..or betras... remaining all are not that best weapons........
    of course snippers, cannons are worst for them...as its nothing but shooting directly.
    so i am using fire bombs, now i am getting 2 stars even i play average with shooter...