1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Which One Canon or Explosive Canon?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by H.A.D.E.S, 7 Jul 2017.

1. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

So, I have been playing shooter from the beginning, and I am stuck at 1000 -1200 Infamy....I am using a MK4 shooter and I'm confused between Rare Canon vs Rare Explosive Canon (Both tier 3).
    Canon = Less Damage But Better reload time
    E. Canon = More Damage But More Reload time.
    Which one should I use? Trying to get to Masters league.
    Sorry, if this kind of thread is posted before.

ShøckWãve likes this.
  2. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I think Canon. Due to the cool down and shit. I just got a 3rd epic from a common box (heart eye emoji) lol I'm stoked rn

3. H.A.D.E.S

Yeah, I also prefer Canon....It's just I am not getting to higher Infamy at all....It really pisses me off, so I thought it would be better if I do some changes in my load out.
    Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-49-03.png This is what I have (I don't spend any money in game).....Hope, someone can help me with it.

ShøckWãve likes this.
  4. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I'm stuck at your range and 1200 as well. Seems some people "wallet warrior's " are taking over. Some peoples weapons are just crazy. I been waiting a long time to get where I am with no money spent so it's taking time. But we will get there!

5. Echo

Echo New Member

I think I got to infamy 2000 with my mk4 shooter (it's mk5 at 2600 now). The most important thing as a shooter imo is the ability to fight and destroy enemy ships at all range. Your build seems to be lacking at close range. A torpedo of your choice should help. I used (and still use) swift torp with good success. A sniper and standard cannon seems staple. 1 mortar should be enough so I would cut the firebomb for either big torp or tri-torp. Keep the missile launcher as it's very good later on with talent for additional rocket.

Hope this helps.

6. H.A.D.E.S

Yeah right...But it's all good for me....I can spend a lot of time playing this game collecting duplicates without spending a penny....We will get there for sure.

ShøckWãve and Mamamyers like this.
  7. H.A.D.E.S

I love using torpedos.....As u can see, I've got rare lvl10 big torpedo and can take triple torpedo to tier 2 but it's like sometimes it's really bad when u miss the target....Will try to catch up with torpedos again....Thanks for the help.

ShøckWãve likes this.