1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Which of these items should I level up first? Why?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Rainbow Warrior, 21 Apr 2018.

1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Which one would be a better improvement to my game? Since It'll take several weeks to get the epic parts, I'd like to ask other players their opinion.
    • Flare gun from 40 to 50
    • Overboost from 23 to 40
    • Tesla shield from 31 to 40
    Screenshot_20180420-235732.png
    I'm thinking the overboost is better but every time my tesla shield is broken I have second thougts, plus having my first epic level 50 would be awesome...
    Anyway, what do you think?
    PS: I don't know if this thread belongs here, but it seems odd to put it in "bugs, issues and help" :p

Fluid Bait and What's Up Player like this.
  2. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I'd say overboost, not only because of the speed improvement, but mainly because of the additional perk you get at T4, which makes the duration longer. :)

Good luck!

weaponX2071 and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  3. Rainbow Warrior

Thank you!

4. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

What's Up Players like this

:D

Last edited: 22 Apr 2018
  5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If you want to do Ob first then stop at 31, the perk would be the reason to level it.

Id be torn between the Shield and Flare, and would probably prioritize damage.

6. Rainbow Warrior