1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Enfo Setup is Better and Why?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by DragonLegend, 23 Apr 2018.

?

Which one is better?

1. Double blast flare

25.9%
  2. Double blast grenade

7.4%
  3. Blast flare mine

14.8%
  4. Blast grenade mine

11.1%
  5. Double grenade mine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Triple Sniper

11.1%
  7. Blast grenade Swift

7.4%
  8. Sniper Flare Swift

11.1%
  9. Blast Flare Swift

11.1%
  1. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Flare comes with lot of perks....no wonder lot of people using it..

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It's tough to aim, lead, fickle, and easy to miss. Plus it's DoT. Comes with its cons. People use it since it's the only viable yellow boat combo these days. *Sigh*

3. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

Sniper is a great weapon with enfo cuz you can stay at long range, and the "enforcer dance" is more effective at long range where you're a smaller target. It depends on what you like to use tho.

4. DragonLegend

Thing is bro you cant contribute enough from long range only. And higher you go ships became real fast, thats make the game more and more close range.
    Also higher leagues have some dangerous speeders and u cant compete with them withs sniper ( its my opinion though, there are players u rock a sniper even at NM)

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Check out this build by @The Otherguy , swiftorp+2×blast. He keeps killing me in customs with that build. I'm gonna call it the over-under build because of what it does to tesshields.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. DragonLegend

I am currently using Blast Grenade Swift...
    I do splash, long range torp spam, close range duel.
    Swift goes under shields and with grenade and blast i do 3000 burst damage.

7. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

lol nobody mentions carronade :(

My setup is Blast + Grenade + Carronade. It works great. Since the Carro is for very short range I use OB + Nitro + TS and i´m fast enough to chase most speeders. Carronade is a really good weapon and once I'm that near of an enemy, Torps, Mortars and Fire mortars are almost useless ;)

PS: this setup has got higher DPS than the ones above! carro+grenade+carro+blast+carro+grenade = NON STOP heavy damage. Believe me when I say fixers hate this

Last edited: 4 May 2018
  8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Super useful vs enfos. Shoot them with blast until they put up a tesla shield, then hit them with a torp, as they're visibility is bad with tesshield.