1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

where is it ?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Kurd1stan., 2 Aug 2018.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

IMG_20180802_233047.jpg i have been playing since 9/aug and like you can see at 9/aug it is not showing the "epic container " (it should be shown because i/everyone should be rewarded an epic container for playing this game for a whole year ) is it a bug or devs wantit to be like a surprise and it wont be shown till 9/aug ?

:(:mad::p
    but seriously everyone should be given an epic container if he played BB for a year :rolleyes:.
    especially for someone who has played 15k battle in less than a year and never opened any epic container.

Last edited: 2 Aug 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I want one too :p:p
    Can't wait to get weapons that I don't use!

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.