1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

When are you guys going to stop two fixers from fleeting??

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by 99Sarah99, 25 Jul 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Victimizing yourself because others are in disagreement makes for pointless discussions.
    ----
    I'll try to illustrate this in another manner;
    1. I'm a fulltime Fixer.
    2. I have plenty of Fixer friends ingame.
    3. I very rarely fleet with any of them.

If fleeting with another Fixer was as unbalancingly strong as this thread would make you think, then I can assure you that I would take advantage of it. It's not, so I don't.

So for all i care they could alter the code so two fixers cant fleet - It would not have an impact on game balance, the only thing it would do is to prevent friends from playing together because they like the same boat. Not a fan.

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I have no issue with people who disagree with me in good faith, I often like their comments if they add a counterpoint worth considering.

My issue is those who only look to poison the well, it's not victimization, I'm not a cry baby loser or a whiner, I have legitimate opinions on the dynamics of the game and am simply looking for input.