1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite setup?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Bennunator, 19 Apr 2017.

1. REDBIRDTHELEGEND

REDBIRDTHELEGEND Member

OH I USE A LVL 30 RARE BLAST CANNON, LVL 28 RARE MORTAR, LVL 20 EPIC TRI - TORPS, LVL 10 EPIC MINE, LVL 5 EPIC TURBO AND A LEVEL 10 (SOON TO BE 11 - 30) BIG SHIELD ON MY MK4 SHOOTER (+ ONLY 2 LEVELS AWAY FROM MARK 5 (PHOTO NOT REAL))

2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I use legendary anti-caps cannons.

TheEpicWarlord likes this.
  3. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Hello everyone! today i got my MK 6 enforcer and it is super fun to use anyway here it is.
    Battle Bay_20180209_125120.png
    I use double blast cannons and flare gun for mad damage also great for 1v1 battles.
    Overboost for speed.
    Shield and Stun for 1v1 and protecting allies.
    Turbo and Big Shield because i feel like they are the best blue items for MK 6.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    You've changed a lot good sir!!

5. TheEpicWarlord

Yeah i have, close range is a ton of fun and you can take out enemy's with brutal speed and without taking much damage. The biggest thing i need to learn is patience i seem to go for kills when i should not and in 1v1 i sometimes unstun with shots too quickly. Hopefully i will be able to get MK 6 Speeder i will probably experiment with that and post a setup that i like best.
    P.S I will probably make an Enforcer support setup as well cause that is just a lot of fun to use support on Enforcer. :D

Last edited: 10 Feb 2018
  6. Desertwhale

Desertwhale Member

Here's my defender build. It comes with its own built-in healing factory that heals for around 220/tick. It also features an extremely powerful trio of hard hitting weapons. If I land my big torp right, I can I follow up with my explosive cannon and blast cannon for a total of close to 5k damage.

Attached Files:

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. Shocky

Shocky Member

Here is my Setups for my ships I run.
    I'm currently running the FB on my fixer right now instead of my cannon, to focus more on healing. Plus I do waay more dmg #FixerCarry
    My speeder setup is a Crowd Control Team Play setup, which means you do more dmg, and live longer if you're more defensive.
    1vs1 - 78% chance to win
    1vs2 - 85% chance to win
    I've done a few 1vs3 & 1vs4 won couple of them, but not efficient for team play.

[​IMG]

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. TheEpicWarlord

Sick setup man!!!

9. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

3 Duct
    Std canon n Explosive Canon
    OB
    Small Shield and Turbo

10. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Mah current setup similar to most mk5 fixers, minus the rudder. Nitro cooldown is pretty nice and I can turn pretty darn well. Sometimes I switch between sniper/carro/napalm IMG_2986.PNG

11. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    This is my shooter setup.
    Screenshot_20180215-084023.png
    https://replay.battlebay.net/GYJLTRWT#WMNHNMBC
    I definitely need to upgrade my incendiary weapons lol.
    • Cannon - Reliable, 15% crit chance
    • Blast Cannon - High Power
    • Flare Gun - Reliable, healblock
    • FirebombĂ—2 - Group Damage
    I mainly use this setup to keep as many unfriends on fire as possible, or focus one at a time, boosting my team's power. I typically keep my attention to possible flanks. The cannon especially makes dealing with speeders easier. Its weakness is long-range combat, as only one of the two firebombs is setup with range.

12. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Speeder Mark 4

Flare/Blast: This was an obvious choice for a few reasons. I'm new to speeders so before I start getting inventive with metas I thought I'd try an established one. It helped that the game had previously showered me with rare blast cannons and flare guns.

Nitro/Overboost: Better strategically. It puts me on the map where I need to be. Worse tactically. The tesla bolt option would've made me better in close combat once I got to my destination. Without it I just have to do the turret dance and not make mistakes.

Turbo/Bandages: The turbo is a no-brainer. I went bandages over shield mostly because I'd trashed too many small shields so I only had one left. In addition, I remembered how annoying those cursed bandage speeders were when I was on my shooter. I absolutely HAD to chase them down or they'd just be back to do it all over again. Yeah well... now I'm that annoying little speeder.

I went to speeder mostly out of desperation. The speeder, due to it's maneuverability allows you to substitute skill for gear. That's helpful when you are constantly grossly outmatched in terms of gear. There's also quite a few things I prefer about the play style.

13. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    this is the problem, too many people using blast and flare, whats more, I want to use it but cant be bothered to build one up.

14. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Red - Fire Bomb & will add a Sniper at MK6
    Yellow - Overboost
    Blue - Turbo & Rudder (serpentine!)
    Green - Pulse, Box, Bolt but working on a Duel Pulse & Bolt/Box, not decided which of the 2 yet. At higher end, the healing output with 2 pulses, especially if the team stay together can't be beaten.

15. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Lol I prefer 2 duct as mk4 with a legendary carronade, nitro and two turbos.

16. Da Carronade King

Seducer
  17. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Lol, wtf. I just realized that you are Da Carronade King.:eek::rolleyes::p

Da Carronade King likes this.
  18. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    well done, I havent seen u on much these days on the forums or even ingame.

19. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

In case you haven't heard, I scrapped all my items a long time ago, and school has been stealing all my BB time lately, so I don't go on the forum as much.

Da Carronade King likes this.
  20. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Oh all I heard wa sthat u were playing on ur second account more. I have school too, but I manage by ony playing like once evry two days.