1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite setup?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Bennunator, 19 Apr 2017.

1. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Just saying the P0rthos setup isn't usable till mark 3 shooter :).
    For my choice I like cannon on ANY ship so I will use a lot of that.
    Cannon + Grenade on shooter the only mark where you can use close ranged setups easily for shooter.
    Cannon + mortar/long ranged mortar/ ballpark mortar good for midranged fighting if you want you can swap cannon with any other weapon.
    Double Canon on shooter or defender once you upgrade your cannon with one of bhurts perks increasing fire rate too "infinte" because you can fire as many shots as you want, for blue I would recommend turbo to get in range or shield to stay alive.
    Turbo + Over + any one slot item. The point of this setup is to go super fast :)
    Fixer + sniper cannon + repair pulse with either shield or turbo you could also use cannon.
    Anyway these are just my ideas if anyone has ideas that are better which probably 99% of the people on the forumsdo just tell me what I did wrong.

mammoth1946 and Ashley Whalley like this.
  2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Alright thanks @TheEpicWarlord, I am not very familiar with ship stats. Any ways hope my other setups help.

TheEpicWarlord likes this.
  3. Ashley Whalley

Ashley Whalley New Member

Thank you. This helps with what I'm working with at the moment:D

4. Longclaw

Longclaw New Member

Nothing strategic for this setup, just gone with the flow. Screenshot_2017-05-08-23-20-47-274_com.rovio.battlebay.png

5. Lookas

Lookas Member

Hey guys,
    Can you help me a bit please?I mostly play defender,but I consider starting to play shooter once I can start upgrading them to mk2.(for this I was thinking about saving napalm,to use it with cannon and sniper).
    Firstly,is shooter decent to mk.2 compared to others ships?I mostly prefeer attack + defense based ships,not ones with utility slots(i mean yellow one).
    So please,tell me,what should I scrap and what i shouldnt?

Attached Files:

6. KamiKazii

KamiKazii New Member

Hey P0rthis, do you mind sharing what crew member you use and the build through the decision tree? Thanks!!!

7. JJf

JJf Member

Ok, this is my current setup. I am using double pulse for fixing because I've received quite much rare pulses and because by using pulses you can fix several ships. I'd like to try double box launcher with a pulse, too, but I've got only one lvl 30 rare box launcher and not even one rare more so it isn't an option for a while. Unfortunately the only epic green item I've received was duct tape so I must use only rares.

I use cannons in my fixer because they're nice all-arounders with decent range but can be used also if a speeder runs too close with carronades. Sometimes I use my lvl 30 rare explosive cannon but at the moment I prefer blast cannon because of its faster projectile speed. I like slow weapons with bigger damage in my fixer because I don't have time to shoot with a faster weapon because I am looking around all the time and trying to find teammates in need of fixing.

Attached Files:

Bennunator likes this.
  8. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Nice! I like it :)

-Bennunator

9. fatpottato9

fatpottato9 New Member

IMG_0517.PNG I use a speeder with double nitros, a rare cannon, and a bandage. The nitro you can get away from mortar fire, the cannon for quick damage, and the bandage for healing on the run. Very well for singleing out defenders, can run circles around them while the turret is turning... I'm kind of new though

10. D0m1no

D0m1no New Member

Onion Peeler
    Emilia our setp is very close!!! I give it the thumbs up

11. TheEpicWarlord

Okay have within the last 3 days gotten two ships leveled up to mark 4 anyway tell me what items I should put into these setups to improve them.
    Battle Bay_20170522_134918.png This setup is great for fast damage I like hiding behind stuff and peeking out a little bit with shield on and shooting away.
    Double Cannons for CRAZY fast fire rate
    OverBoost to dodge shots and for speed so I can put on shield and protect the fixer by keeping up to them with shield on.
    Telsa Shield To block mortars and protect fixers.
    Turbo for speed pretty obvious
    Bandage to regen well shield is up and because this is a more defensive setup.
    I usually try to find a large rock or crash or something o protect me from mortars then I put up shield peek out and shoot as much as I can before they notice me our of my hiding spot.

Battle Bay_20170522_135039.png This setup is more to annoy the heck out of fixers. ;)
    Cannon for its high DPS
    Napalm to break up the enemy team
    Over boost for speed
    Frost to help shooter's mortars and torpedo's
    Turbo... Must be Faster
    Bandage to for regeneration well I run around like a crazy person

I like to run in and put napalm in the area of the fixer if he does not move he takes a to of damage if he does move especially towards us I frost him so he/she is exposed to heavy hits from Mortars and torpedo's. Another fun thing to do is to stick napalm on a defenders head frost him then run away (sorry P0rthos).

• Percy • and Bennunator like this.
  12. Ashley Whalley

Nice set up. I'm trying to get mark 4 shooter to try the set up I have near enough everything for :D

TheEpicWarlord likes this.
  13. TheEpicWarlord

What level are you and what is the setup do you want to use.

Ashley Whalley likes this.
  14. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

My current setup (I so wish I had epic items or even more rare items lol) IMG_3650.JPG

JJf likes this.
  15. Ashley Whalley

Currently I am lvl 17 with my mark 3 shooter. I want to try using cannon, sniper, Torp and blast cannon but I might end up thinking more of adding a mortar or two. If you have any advice. I would love to hear it to improve my experience

16. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

What are the things in your inventory that look like bells?

17. Emilia

Emilia Member

It is a carryover from the old system of updating weapons. It was a christmas present from the Devs

18. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

What did it do?

19. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Nothing, other giving free gold (it sells for a lot) or experience for fusing (fusing is how you upgrade weapons long time ago).
    I haven't used it in battle though, but on the display it says it deals 2 damage. Nor do I know how to use it... Haha. :p

20. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

What about the other thing next to it?

Dan likes this.