1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the best weapons top 3

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by deting1823, 22 May 2017.

1. deting1823

deting1823 New Member

I'm using a blast cannon. A ray gun and a mortar. What do you guys think as my setup? Like is it good or bad and what's your modifications

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

thats depends on the situation and enemy ship.
    your build is good on open spaces and slow moving ship like defender and shooter.
    it all come down to situaional awaireness and quick respond as the situation progresses.

3. Zahir99

Zahir99 New Member

I'm using 3 epic cannons and a booster on my MK 2 shooter.
    Reached all the way to 1078.Total health of my ship is 1324.

kaseybsells likes this.
  4. deting1823

deting1823 New Member

Wow. Would you add me on battle bay. My username is. Deting1823

5. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

My fav weapons are cannon sniper cannon and napalm.

6. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

I use mine [for trolling and dps (req. skill)] and flare gun (slow projectile speed so I close up and to cut off healing) on speeder (not mk1).

7. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

So far, favourite weapons depend on style and skill. For me, here are my top 3:
    1. Blast cannon. It's a very trusty and versatile damage dealer, dealing high damage with a bit of aiming. Can be buffed by incendiary items and it's a beast when it crits. (I have a crit chance of 5.5 on my blast cannon, and it actually crits a lot more. This chance is a bit more than a sniper cannon with no perks nor crew training).
    2. Flare gun. A monster for higher-level players. Deals incendiary damage over time to players who get hit. Those who get hit takes damage wherever they go, and when they get hit by a cannon... Boom!
    3. Grenade launcher. Deals decent damage for single targets, and even more damage for multiple targets. Can also set enemies on fire (though for a short time), which could also buff cannon damage. With a decent range and a relatively quick landing time, it could easily surprise enemies with a boom!

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  8. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

I think a missile launcher

9. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

But Captain_perry, do you play enforcer because that may just be your build

10. deting1823

deting1823 New Member

im using a shooter ship mrk 2

11. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

12. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Yes, exactly @zippleback111! You can check the "favourite setups" thread and find that setup lying there...
    That setup is basically built for fire dmg.