1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the best way to transfer an account from a dying phone to another device?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by wreck your day, 12 Jul 2018.

1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    So here's the situation:
    My account is currently on a HTC 10 (android), but the SD card where my BB info is stored at is glitchy. It keeps connecting and disconnecting, and is disconnected most of the time (I'll estimate it at 80% of the time). Most of the time after I restart the phone the SD card would get connected for about 1-2 minutes, so I do have a small window of opportunity to quickly access the app. Unfortunately the problem starting to get worse, and it's connecting for shorter periods of time, and not as often as before. To add salt to the wound I didn't connect my account with anything (e.g. Facebook, Google Play Games etc) so if that's the best way to transfer accounts, I would have to somehow connect my BB account with any of those apps in less than 2 minutes (max) of time. So... Any suggestions? :p Haven't tried anything yet since I'm still trying to transfer "higher priority" data.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Google play games will probably give you the fastest time to get into the game and back data up since you don't have to enter your credentials. While you're at it, take a SS of your profile(in the options screen where you get the option to sync) just in case.

Activating speedrun thrusters

NeptuneGaming and wreck your day like this.
  3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Just tried it, and it works! Thanks for the tip :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.